Merry Christmas Everyone!

May your plate be filled with cookies and cake and your blood sugar line be straight as an arrow! There is lots to be thankful for, and all of you are near the top the list.

16 Likes

Merry Christmas!

LOL @Chris I’m at the ready with my vial, needle, and syringe!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

Share what you got!

I got a lot of cool things, but this was my favorite. My family knows me well.

14 Likes

My son in law knows me well…HBC history in the NW fascinates me. Merry Christmas !!

8 Likes

NO WAY!! Christmas Crunch??? I had no idea… What an absolutely awesome gift!
Going on a hunt for it tomorrow. :grin:

8 Likes

First Christmas with our boy’s T1D and in the spirit of FUDiabetes he got this shirt as a present …

17 Likes

Merry Christmas!!!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all as well!

7 Likes

That’s a very good book – really well researched, well written and well edited. I also recommend Bush Runner by Mark Bourrie. It puts the spotlight on Radisson rather than the early Company and it’s a really gripping story. I couldn’t put it down, even though I’d recently read Bown’s book.

6 Likes

Happy Holidays to everyone. Hope you all have a merry, safe and happy christmas/new year.

9 Likes

Merry Christmas, and thanks to you all for the advice and tips, shared experiences, and laughs.

10 Likes

Belated Merry Christmas to all!
and
Wishing you a Happy New Year!

(With help from Afrezza, Thanksgiving and Christmas was easier to manage. With my in laws, I never know when there will be food and what food. Seriously.)

5 Likes

I’m reviving this topic to wish all of you on FUD, no matter what holiday you may celebrate, Happy Holidays and the best for the New Year! May we all find some peace, friendly faces or voices or messages, and a much more healthy year ahead! May we all improve our control of our BS, BG, or whatever name or acronym we may use and prevent or delay or mitigate the effects we’ve encountered. May we see and partake in advances in treatments this next year and reduced costs for them. My thanks to all for the help you’ve been and will be! Best wishes to all,
Tom

20 Likes

Merry Christmas, Happy Allidays!

13 Likes

Happy holidays 2021! Been on vacation since the 22nd and returning to work on the 3rd, so it’s a great time for me. :slight_smile: Wake up when I want, do what I want (including nothing at all). Life is good!

14 Likes

Both boys are home, everyone is in good health, such a blessed time of the year! I hope everyone is able to relax a little and enjoy the holidays.

12 Likes

Agreed! Wishing you all a healthy, safe, relaxing and fun Holiday. I’m looking forward to 2022 (good riddance 2021😳).

11 Likes

Being able to sit down to dinner with family is going to be extra special this year.
Warm and cozy thoughts to all!

10 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone on FUD!! May 2022 be boring from a diabetes standpoint, but exciting in every other way.

Cheers!!

10 Likes

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

10 Likes