Happy Holidays to my FUD family 2022

Wishing you all the merriest of holiday times and a happy New Year. May your BGs be manageable, your sleep be plentiful, your peace be bountiful and your A1Cs be sexy.

Cheers fam!

11 Likes

My wishes too for all to have a Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or whatever holidays you may celebrate! And along with that a good New Year! May whatever you have suffered through heal, may you recover, continue to enjoy any successes you’ve achieved, and find peace for yourself! I count my blessing to have found this group of people and thank all from whom I’ve learned so much!

8 Likes

Happy Holidays! I hope everyone gets to spend it with family and/or loved ones! May your days be merry and bright…
:heart::heart::heart:

Marie

7 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone!

Wishing you all happiness, health, and peace.

6 Likes

Happy Holidays to all! It’s a great day for every bolus to be precisely perfect and every basal to be silently efficient in the background as we cruise through the merriment …I hope all my FuD friends enjoy everything about the day and the holiday season.

6 Likes

Happy Holidays to one and all (and try to avoid the damn donuts)!!

4 Likes

No need to avoid them! Today of MORE donuts day. :laughing:

6 Likes

Happy holidays to everyone!

Great day to take a little “extra” while I’m cooking. So I can have lots of goodies to fix it. :yum:

5 Likes

I found the perfect killer app for the Dall-E image generator … christmas cards!

Merry Christmas everyone!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!

5 Likes