Merry Christmas!

To everyone here who reads, especially to those who participate… I want to wish you a Merry Christmas or happy holiday in whatever form you like. When we started this forum there was a large unknown. Would anyone care? There were already spaces to talk about diabetes on the internet. A bizarre unfolding of events made it evident what they all lacked: a place that cared. So we set out to create that. A couple years later I look back and think that to a large extent we’ve been successful. FUD is a family of people with, and otherwise struggling with diabetes, growing constantly, but never losing sight of our values. We wish all of our members a merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Holliday, whatever you’re into and wish the best for you with your diabetes struggles, and triumphs, and throughout the rest of your lifes’. If you’re reading but not actively participating in this forum I encourage you to… it’s a great place full of great people with the common ground of diabetes— but our community has grown to extend far beyond just that. God bless and Merry Christmas.

18 Likes

Ditto! The same to you @Sam and to all FUDers and beyond!

11 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Thanks for the thoughts Sam! You expressed it perfectly.

11 Likes

Merry Christmas!!

Happy Holidays!!

9 Likes

I hope you and all the other folks on here have a wonderful holiday too Sam. :smiley: :blush:

9 Likes

Merry Christmas!!

8 Likes

I can’t wait to try out some of these presents I got!

“Alexa, make me a sandwich.”

“No, I don’t want to hear sandwich recipes from Pinterest, I want you to make me a sandwich.”

“Alexa?”

Hmmm…not really that much of an assistant…
:man_shrugging:

I’m gonna have to go read the user’s manual.

9 Likes

Eric, I am surprised you didn’t know this, but first you have to hook Alexa up to the food replicator. Shhh, its super secret.

8 Likes

I’ve been doing it wrong all this time!
:grinning:

I actually did get a nice new chopping board for Christmas this year. Today is a serious cooking day for me, and my wife knows that.

Getting to work on it…

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to the whole gang! New skates under my tree!! The same super skates those 18 year olds zoom around in…can’t wait to try them out. That gift made me feel 12 years old again.

Enjoy the good Christmas feelings!

8 Likes

To the FUD community and their families - Merry Everything and Happy Always (and throwing in Good Health and Peace on Earth for good measure)!!

Lisa

12 Likes

Hope everyone had a great day!
:yum:

No leftovers in our house. :grinning:

7 Likes

Late to the game, but enjoyed the well wishes. We are having days and days of Christmas here - family coming and going, and seeing my FUD family’s good wishes was so nice too! Hope everyone has an excellent 2020!!

6 Likes

Thank you! So happy I stumbled upon you all.
Cheers to Us all

5 Likes