Drunk Thoughts Go Here

So if a statewide shelter in place happens…my hotness index is gonna go way up. Bc I don’t get my hair highlighted, or my eyebrows waxed, or my nails done even in the best times of stability…so I’m gonna be like Ann Curry when she’s reporting in a war zone. She always looks great in a white Oxford and French twist. Put her in a studio? Not so great bc she wears weird outfits. War zone? She looks awesome.

11 Likes

My general litmus test for deciding if I was going to do something stupid in my younger years was whether or not I would want to explain myself in an ER if I got injured during said stupid act.

With coronavirus tracking, people have to recount everywhere they’ve gone for the last few weeks. I bet there’s gonna be some interesting/embarrassing admissions in those histories. And get your mind out of the gutter. I mean like people going to professional cuddlers (yes, it’s a paid thing).

So…Pro Tip…all that embarrassing stuff you do? Stop doing it for a few weeks so it’s not in your Corona history.

9 Likes

I think stores should paint a shadow on the wall behind where toilet paper used to sit like they just got robbed in a cartoon.

7 Likes

I think Corona waited until February to start getting big in the U.S. because they did not want to compete with the NFL.

5 Likes

What kind of craziness is this?!?!

Oh no, I don’t want to do it. Instead, maybe we can just cuddle and you can tell me about your day. And I will pay for it.

Who came up with that business model? What’s next? You can pay a professional to tell you they have a headache?

2 Likes

That’s why some of us have :cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2:

10 Likes

One of the recommendations for preventing Corona infection is to avoid touching your face with your hands.

I had a great idea!

You know the cone they put on cats and dogs?

What about a CoronaCone? To prevent you from touching your nose and mouth!

Where else but on Allison’s drunk thread would you get solid ideas like this?!?!

16 Likes

@Eric, These are the outside-the-box ideas we’ve come to count on you for.

4 Likes

I think the CoronaCone would get in the way of the professional cuddling.

8 Likes

LOL :rofl:

3 Likes

I think you should reach out to Dr. Fauci with your idea. Prior to that though you should probably buy up all known supplies of cones.

11 Likes

Looks like an alright prototype, but your design team needs to put it through a few more evolutions.

If you put some felt on top as a makeshift filter, it may be better than what a lot of healthcare workers have.

8 Likes

Now you tell me…sigh

3 Likes

The corona cone, it’s for your own good

6 Likes

It’s all fun and games until someone ends up in a cone…just saying.

9 Likes

With all the sporting events being cancelled - even the Olympics - I was really bummed.

But oh thank goodness we can still watch grown men play with Legos on TV…
:roll_eyes:

How much do you want to bet these dudes are quarantining in their mom’s basement?

3 Likes

Was this an 11AM drunk thought??

6 Likes

The cone of shame!

4 Likes

There is no type of drinking that is better than day-drinking!

5 Likes

No, the thought occurred last night, at whatever time that stupid show was on. But I was too “busy” to post it last night. :grinning:

4 Likes