xDrip+ with Sony Smartwatch3 (self made CGM)

Hola, @Iera. ¡Bienvenido a FUD!

No hablo muy bien español, pero intentaré ayudarte.

Puede configurar un Sony Smartwatch 3 como un receptor independiente, pero aún necesita un teléfono para configurar y calibrar el reloj.

Primero, necesitas xDrip+ en tu teléfono Android. Debe habilitar “instalar desde fuentes desconocidas” en su teléfono.

Luego, cuando abra la aplicación, ejecute el Asistente de configuración. Establezca la fuente de datos en" Libre Bluetooth ". Asegúrese de dejar que obtenga algunas lecturas en su teléfono.

Puede llevar algo de tiempo cargar la aplicación xDrip + en el reloj desde el teléfono, así que no se preocupe y deje que el teléfono siga obteniendo las lecturas durante un día o dos.

Cuando pueda encontrar la esfera del reloj xDrip +, continúe.

En el teléfono, vaya a configuración> Integración de Android Wear y active la integración de Android Wear, y marque habilitar el servicio de recolección de desgaste, y forzar el servicio de recolección de desgaste, y use solo desgaste.

Si tiene Bluetooth y Ubicación habilitados en su teléfono, y la esfera del reloj xDrip + en su reloj, ¡debería obtener lecturas en el reloj en unos minutos!

Explore la configuración en el teléfono y las preferencias de xDrip en el reloj, y pronto será un experto.

¡Buena suerte!

Gracias por tu ayuda, así está bien?

@Iera Si. Pero debe colocar marcas de verificación junto a Integración con Android Wear. Y después de obtener sus lecturas iniciales en el reloj, coloque marcas de verificación junto al Servicio de recolección de Force Wear y Utilizar Solo Wear.

Hi there from Spain.

I have a new SW3 (bought in second hand) because mine “died” some days agp in the swimming pool.

But now with this SW3 I’m not able to see xDdrip on it as usual. I don’t know for what reasons, this app doesn’t automatically syncronised as my former one.

I read a lot on forums but no sucess at this moment. I saw that my Google Play Services was below 9 version, then I could updated thorugh ADB with the version 10.2.89.

What can I do?
Is it critical to have a speficic compilation version, Google play service version and Android Wear version?

On my phone, everything is checked: xDrip app (wear integration) and as well in Android Wear app the latest app syncronisation.

@tiver Hi and Welcome to FUD!

First, is your SSW3 properly set up? Did you enable Bluetooth and Location to be on always. Is the watch set to Always Be On?

Next, in xDrip Prefs, make sure Enable Collector is checked, and if you only want the watch to read make sure Force Collector is checked.

Back at the phone, go to Settings>smart watch features> Android Wear Integration. Then turn off temporarily Android Wear Integration. Your phone is probably connecting to your old watch. Wait for about half an hour and then turn Android Wear Integration back on. Also check Enable wear collection service.

This should get your new watch connected after about 12 minutes.

Thanks for the welcoming me.

Yes, I think I set up SSW3 properly. Everything is ON on the wacth.

in xDrip Prefs, yes, Enable Collector is checked. The Force Wear Collection Service is OFF because if check, I’ll lose the connection with my G6 and the readings.

About AW Integration, yes I turned it off some times and turned it on later.

It looks like this SW3 is diffentet from my old one. I noticed that I have less app from my phone on it, for example Google Maps, etc. It is like is running some “old” versions that doesn’t let xDrip to load itself.

@tiver Is the xDrip+ app loaded onto your phone? Do you have the xDrip watchfaces loaded as an option?

Sometimes with the old Android Wear that the SSW3 uses it can actually take a few days for all apps to load.

You can go into Wear on your phone and there is an option to reload all apps onto the watch.

Yes, that was the problem.

I have already fixed 10 minutes ago.

As the watch was from another person, it was mandatory to restart in order to pair with my phone.
When you do this, the watch comes back at 7.5 version of Google Play services. And it seems that with that version xdrip doesn’t load on it.

Then I downloaded one of the lastest Google play services (wear), realesed these past days. I installed thought ABD via Windows .

Then, after some minutes started appearing more apps from my phone that previously they weren’t, between them xDrip and AAPS as well.

Thanks

@tiver Glad you got it sorted out!

1 Like