I am seeking a guide how to get the following working:
- Dexcom G5 transmitter
- Using a Sony Smartwatch 3 as the collector (which has XDrip+)
- Android phone with OS Wear and XDrip+ installed,
I have tried setting this up, without much luck. Are there logs which I can look at to see where the problem resides? Currently the XDrip+ app on my phone reports on the System Status page: Watch Service State: Not running.
Android Phone: (Samsung Galaxy S5)
- Bluetooth on and has paired with watch,
- Location enabled.
- The phone does not have the Dexcom app installed.
- Transmitter Id has been set correctly.
- XDrip+ settings: Hardware Data Source: G5 transmitter
- XDrip+ settings: G5 Debug Settings: Authenticate G5 before each read: checked
- XDrip+ settings: Smartwatch features -> Android wear integration:
- Android wear integration: On
- Enable wear collection services: On
- Force wear collection service: On
Sony Smartwatch 3:
I have selected one of the three XDrip watch faces
There is an XDrip preferences. Should I select any of these?
The watch doesn’t seem to see my phone as a bluetooth device. Should I worry?
I have tried restarting the collector from XDrip on my phone. Tried switching on and off the phone and the watch. Just get the same status as mentioned. Any guides or help much appreciated.