What Account # are they looking for here? - Dexcom Sensor Replacement Form

Glad it was easy, but I am guessing this pays off big for Dexcom, since answering telephone calls to collect information for replacements is Expensive. This system probably paid for itself in a couple of months of operation.

2 Likes

I heard somewhere that Dexcom keeps track of the # of replacements yo ask for and I imagine that after you trip whatever threshold you trip that they will contact you.

According to my endo, one should NEVER feel shy about reporting a sensor that doesn’t last the full 10 days no matter how shy.

I myself have quite a stash built up of legitimate replacements and have not received a call yet about having too many.

Lately I found out that you can fill out a support request and choose email as a response type and never have to call! Much more convenient. I’ve done that the last 3 or so and have never had to interact with anyone.

3 Likes

This is fantastic. Thanks so much for posting the link here. I haven’t had a sensor error for so long; since I started using my arms. But I needed a break and felt like I had the perfect real estate on my stomach … but I didn’t. Started getting sensor errors a few days ago – hour long drops a few hours each day, growing to more hours than that today. So frustrating! It would be so nice to use the sides of my stomach where I really haven’t blown them out with injections. :frowning: Anyway, thanks for making the replacement request easy to make! Jessica

3 Likes