Virtual Tour de Cure bike ride

Virtual is probably the wrong word. This ride can be done anywhere.

The closest TdC to me died of Covid as did other charity rides, walks and runs. I found that I can do the event here. It won’t be as fun as I won’t get to meet new people some with and some without diabetes. But I will get a Red Rider jersey.

Here’s a link to my page if you’d like to donate.
(Yes, I changed my 1st name to Carlos, just because)

https://tour-diabetes.donordrive.com/participant/CharlesLuis-Doriocourt

Here’s a link if you want to register:

As I said I’d rather do the group ride, but Ft Worth is just too far. Money for transport and travel would take away what I can donate.

7 Likes

@CarlosLuis have a great, fun & safe ride!

God Bless & keep you :smiley:

3 Likes

I received my Red Rider Tour de Cure jersey. It’s on the left, my older one on the right.

The backs

The day is September 14
Thanks to those who donated.
“You are why we ride”

5 Likes

It’s not too late to donate, is it?!?

1 Like

Oh no, I just got one. Do it in honor of a certain actor.

2 Likes

Done!

:star_struck:

2 Likes

@CarlosLuis Have a safe & great ride & enjoy! :smiley:

3 Likes

@SobeiT a day out on the bike is a good day.

I don’t expect non-cyclists to understand. I’m lucky that I have a form of exercise that gives me joy.

7 Likes

@CarlosLuis

It’s day 14. I would think you got an early start & are out peddling in your Red Rider Jersey. Have a great time & please give us a little report about how your ride went :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ve been not feeling well lately, so I did 20 virtual miles in the house riding laps on Zwift’s Sleepless City route. I tried to post my 20 on my page, but evidently posted my year to date- 2,041.28 miles. :star_struck::sunglasses:

4 Likes

@CarlosLuis Sorry you are not feeling well. I hope that changes for the better very soon!

3 Likes