TCOYD Virtual conference

Here is a link to TCOYD online conference coming up.

JULY 26, 2023 | 4:00pm PT

(1pm HT | 5pm MT | 6pm CT | 7pm ET)
TCOYD® and The diaTribe Foundation invite you to join us for the 17th Annual (4th Virtual!) Diabetes Forum. Every year, this unique event invites a panel of diabetes experts to discuss new and exciting data shared at the ADA Scientific Sessions—and over the last few years, we’ve been sharing the recorded panel virtually for those who were not able to attend in person.
But we’re doing things a bit different this year. In this Reinvented LIVE Diabetes Forum, Drs. E and P are sharing highlights from the in-person panel discussion and breaking down exactly what these experts are saying in a way that everyone can follow. So tune in to hear the latest developments in diabetes research in a way that makes sense to you.
No registration is necessary! Just stream live HERE at the time of the event, or join on any of these platforms: FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
2 Likes

They usually put a lot of their conferences online a few days later if anyone wanted to view them in their spare time.

The two endos did a donut challenge awhile back that I found quite entertaining. My favorite part was that they had a non D do the challenge along side and they compared BGs with finger sticks.

4 Likes

I remember watching this video when I was considering having a traditional cider donut last year. I chickened out on that occasion. Much as I love those donuts, I still don’t find them (or any other super-challenging foods!) worth the hassle.

1 Like

I just watched that and found it quite good even for a type 2 like me.

2 Likes

thanks so much for posting this. What a phenomenal video. I have learned SO very much! I am newly diagnosed with LADA and a huge fear of insulin. I will now go forward bolusing bravely! Thank you!

2 Likes

“To bolus where no syringe has gone before”. Apologies to Captain James T. Kirk

4 Likes