The daily life of cats

We split a can of Fancy Feast with Sheelah, Manny and Biddy at Sheelah’s loud insistence.

Last night my wife heard Sheelah rummaging in the utility room. Then she came in the kitchen and dropped scan of Fancy Feast at my wife’s feet.

This is just a bit scary, what’s she going to do next?

Whoooooo! :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Fun with cats combined with diabetes

I was in the middle of.a site change, filling the tubing with insulin, when my wife said, “Help Biddy she got her claw caught in the food dish!” I put the pump and applicator near my wife to help the cat. It started slipping. My wife did not know about the bare inserter needle which stuck her in the hand. That’s number one.

Just now I opened my D drawer to move a box of sets in front. I was tearing the box lid off when Sheelah the terror decided she needed to explore the drawer. She wasn’t happy with me dragging her out.

Sorry, no pictures.

4 Likes

That is a tough diabetes day. Cats seem to be a never ending source of entertainment and frustration.

4 Likes

LOL I am having trouble envisioning this!

1 Like

It’s funny, she’s just a sweetheart until it comes to trimming her claws. They are very curved. The dish is stainless steel that is ant resistant. Her claw was caught in the rolled edge. It took 2 hands to free he, one for her and one for the bowl.

2 Likes

Helping the human dad relax after exercise and hauling rocks.

4 Likes

Garden gnome??

5 Likes

Looks like an angelic kitty. Wait till she wakes up!

4 Likes

She’s so sweet!

1 Like

She’s so sleeping!
I am her slave, she bought me at the shelter. :joy:

5 Likes

Miss Sophie was just diagnosed with Stage 3 kidney disease! Her blood panel last year was completely normal and this year her BUN and creatinine are quite high. She is only 14-15 (adopted as a stray). I do not think she will tolerate sub-cutaneous fluids very well. :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

My heart goes out to you both.

3 Likes

With fluids and diet change she is likely to live several more years. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

So hard to see our fur babies ill. I’m relieved to hear your baby can remain with us with you love and good care. Hugs to you and your precious fur baby.

3 Likes

They’re so cuteeeeeee

1 Like

Here’s our new very cute kitten!

5 Likes

That’s a nice looking cat! Color/shading is great!

2 Likes

She’s a lynx tabby, very affectionate and curious. :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

Why we opted not to have a Christmas tree this year:

6 Likes

and the cutie’s name is … Jade?

4 Likes