The daily life of cats

I am so glad that they love each other. We’ve had cats that didn’t get along, this is so much better, and they love us, 2 shelter kitties and one feral who just wanted to live with us.

4 Likes

My cats are goofy and I legitimately have no clue if they like each other or not. We never leave them unsupervised because of this.

3 Likes

Pumpkin loves the fridge

5 Likes

I gave Mighty Mouse a big pinch of catnip yesterday and oh! I wish I’d had my phone ready to make a video! He played energetically (frantically!) with all the toys and chased his own tail. Then all of a sudden he sobered up, shook himself, and decided to go out! :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

4 Likes

Today I helped out at a spay/neuter voucher distribution and really enjoyed the stories people told about their cats! Some are caring for feral colonies, others are “adopted” by mama cats who birth a litter soon after. But as new cat owners, they are often unfamiliar with coat patterns and so we ask, “do you have a picture on your phone?” Today someone described her cat as “grey with black stripes” so I showed her a photo of Leo (who actually is a spotted tabby) and her eyes lit up with recognition. :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

Guess what lil stinker hobo cat drank from the toilet and looked like she’d do it again? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Years ago we started putting the lid down on the toilets. Can you guess why?
She looks like my sti

2 Likes

We usually do, but someone forgot lol

2 Likes

When the late Harley was a kitten, he slipped and fell in while trying to drink from the toilet. He leaped right out and ran frantically into the bedroom shaking all the while! What a mess! He never did it again, thank goodness, and the lids are always closed these days…just in case another cat gets any ideas… :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

Someone found the Fountain of Youth!

3 Likes

Leo stretched out on my lap while I listened to a podcast, then decided he had to get under the quilt.

6 Likes

It’s a hard life….

3 Likes

Sophie very bravely enjoyed the afternoon outdoors!

4 Likes

Great colors!

2 Likes

Does Sophie have a catatude? We love torties and calicos, but the ones we had did not suffer fools well. It may be that all of them were the off spring of Pepper. She defiantly lived to her name.

3 Likes

She does not! But my friend’s calico and tortie both do. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Pepper had one tortie daughter, Annie who was as sweet as can be. She left us to0 soon with some kind of blood cancer. :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

Our little Buddy kitty, so not tense, this little feral won my heart the first time I saw her little face. She has super powers, must be the ear tuffs,

5 Likes

Beautiful. Listening to it I realize that, despite the fact that my whole life has resolved around things that can be seen, if I were to lost my ability to hear, to listen yet, I would be lost.

6 Likes

I learned a new word today. lol. :rofl:

2 Likes