The daily life of cats

We have had kittens climbing the tree in past years, also in the crown of our old jade tree (that really opened things up!) and in our ficus tree. If it can be climbed, Might Mouse (my avatar photo) will climb it!

at least you found toys that he enjoys :slight_smile:

i guess trees and cats go hand in hand :slight_smile:

1 Like

how did everyones cats do with the wrapping paper all over the floor?

My cat toppled my mini-tree over a couple of weeks agoā€¦ broke a couple of ornaments even! Iā€™m pretty sure that she was drinking water out of the bowl and nudged the tree out of her way. Sheā€™s a bit aggressive about ā€œcleanā€ water. Naturally the water in her water bowl is just as clean (same source). Sheā€™s a pain in the butt sometimes, but sheā€™s really sweet and has a big personality.

She looks pretty similar to your Taranga!

2 Likes

i was gonna say she looks like my taranga! and shame on you kitty for breaking some orenements lol

2 Likes

have you guys ever had a cat mad at you? i think taranga is mad at me for this whole process which will be over in march. march 1st is her last surgery. and hopefully sheā€™ll forgive me lol

1 Like

Poor Taranga!

I have to get ticks off my cats a lot because we live in a forest. It is always hard because by now they know what is comingā€¦ Once, we had two cats sick with a bad infection, and we had to wrap them every two hours to administer, for two weeks on a row. They hated and so did we, controlling them was very hard.

i hate that she has to wear a collar and cant really clean herself as normal. but it needs to be done. she has to start her antibiotics tonight which weā€™ve discovered that mixing it in her snacks works the best. and poor cats. ticks are hard to get off

1 Like

taranga is in the cone of shame and have been for a bit. so had a few more staples removed today and so far everything is going wellā€¦a few concerns but not going to be a huge concern right now. she was crabby at the vet today and is hiding under the bed. she has been since we came home from the vet unless she came out to eat, etc. she returns to the vet on monday for another check up. i keep hoping for positive things from the vet. she has her last surgery (thats if nothing happens between now and then) on march 1st. she is being a trooper and im working my best to be one as well. i live in my bedroom to be with her so she isnt lonely. i feel like we are almost there in being cancer free. just gotta keep positive on that. i hope she isnt crabby later or this weekend

3 Likes

I took this pic a while back. She is sticking her tongue out like she normally does. a bit and cute :slight_smile:
tongue sticking out

3 Likes

Putting this back up in case anyone wants to donate.

The donation helps both Taranga and Amy, so itā€™s ā€œplus-goodā€.

2 Likes

aww thanks @Eric! how is everyones cats today? taranga is now going to the vet twice a week. she did ok today. right now she is sleeping like all cats do. she likes to now sleep on my legs when i sleep on my side. i wake up feeling her on my legs. i have a queen sized bed lol. does your cat snuggle up to you even tho you have a big bed? yup its definitely a daily life now

1 Like

Old man Harley sleeps on one of his warming mats during the day and on the bed between me and my husband at night (after complaining voceriferously about who-knows-what for a few minutes). He can be really LOUD!! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

harley can be loud? taranga is a quiet one in bed. i dont notice that she moves around. she does do the ill wake you up in the middle of the night. thats cute that harley sleeps between you and your husband. taranga will sleep at the end of the bed when my boyfriend comes over. or sheā€™ll sleep with him. any recent pics of harley :slight_smile:

The husband may not think itā€™s cuteā€¦
:confused:

but what if he does tho :smile_cat:

Heā€™s very patient with the lil geezer, except at 5 a.m. when the ā€œHarley alarmā€ sometimes goes off!

3 Likes

is harley a kitten? looks small and he is very adorable :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Oh goodness, no! He will be 22 in April!! :smile_cat: