The daily life of cats

awww…it takes a while for them to realize that they have a better home. glad he came out of his shell. i would be traumatized too. taranga was abandoned by her family. a neighbor found her and brought her to the shelter. i went to the shelter and she picked me. they opened up her cage, she hopped into my lap then the floor with her tail up towards the door. i knew that she would be the one to bring home. she is with me for life no matter what happens in my life.

3 Likes

thats the sweetest story. i love how she walked right into your arms. goes back to my belief that they have a 6th sense.

1 Like

it is. im glad that she picked me. she has been the best thing since 2012 that came into my life. she really kept the other one not alone when i use to work long hours. she became my emotional support animal or ESA for short. i guess she knew that i would be the best family to be with.

4 Likes

and you proved her right :sunny:

3 Likes

that i am indeed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Pictures!

i can have more pics :slight_smile: here is calvin. he passed away 2 years ago at the age of 18 calvin at 12

2 Likes

This is the pic on my gofundme. this is taranga with the reindeer ears

2 Likes

This is a really beautiful picture!

thanks…it took a few times to get it right and for her to accept that she is going to have that headband on until i get the pic lol…i think she was 4 or 5 years old in that pic (she is now 9)

1 Like

Was Calvin by chance deaf?

nope he wasnt :)…he could hear me perfectly. especially all the nicknames i had for him

i decided to use my mensch on a bench (like elf on a shelf but for jewish people) on taranga. each pic had him with taranga. exceot for one when i was watching the football game on sunday. todays caption was he decided to take a nap with her :slight_smile:

2 Likes

daily life of my cat, she is in the cone of shame. and she is going to the vet at 4 to have her surgery area looked at as she kept licking it…sigh im one worried mama

1 Like

how is everyones cats doing this christmas eve? has any of them tried to knock over the ornements this holiday season? i dont do a tree as im jewish but if i did my cat wouldnt touch them

We have had many cats over the years. Our current cat seem completely uninterested in the tree. Other cats in previous years have climbed the tree and toppled it over.

i dont get how cats can top over the tree lol…the tree is heavy. at least your current cat isnt interested :slight_smile:. that must be a relief :slight_smile:

LOL! well then toys that moves will be his favorite :)…taranga isnt interested in anything except for purring, licking in my ear, and the rubs. but those stands arent the best. i dont know why they havent come up with anything different. but im sure that cat gaves a lot of laughs i take it

https://www.amazon.com/Zanies-Cheese-Wedge-Display-Furry/dp/B000R3UI84

We use these to play with the cat. He loves these.