The daily life of cats

They do so love to “help”!! :smile_cat:

yes they do…and help is im not letting you get up at all…unless i get my wet food or rubs

1 Like

i been seeing bubba when go over to my boyfriend’s house. he seems to be better at his house than my own. he gets along with the other cats. well sometimes he will get into a spat with one of them but it doesnt last long. he enjoys his walks, rides and going into the pet stores. yes we bring him to the pet stores. he is part dog, part goat, part cat. the dog part is the walking, etc. the goat part is because he likes to eat the grass part. the cat part is the purring and laying down in the sun. so he is the weirdo. i have a feeling my boyfriend is getting attached lol.

taranga is doing good. she likes to sleep on the pillow now. so her butt is in my face lol. she is still in her normal self which is still good. she has been getting wet food a few times a day now. which im not use to.

1 Like

Ha! My Mom’s dog loves to eat grass as does our dog Maple. I didn’t know cats would eat regular grass! That’s funny! So we’ve got dog goats and you’ve got a cat goat! :seedling::ear_of_rice:
:goat:
:dog2:
:cat2:
Glad they are well!

3 Likes

yup we do lol…its funny watching him eat the grass…i should get a video of it. i did get a video of him running tho. but i think a video of him eating the grass is the next one i should catch :slight_smile:

I’m glad Taranga is doing so much better!

One of our cats took to sleeping on my pillow too, but I wasn’t as able to adjust as well as you have! The other was wrapped around my ankles. We started to keep the the bedroom door closed to keep them out. They’ve taken now to sleeping with our daughter, so they aren’t humanless at night!

1 Like

i dont think i can kick my cat out of my bedroom. i enjoy having her with me. my boyfriend on the other hand has bubba plus three other cats with a twin size bed. yup we sleep on a twin when i visit him. so imagine having a car or two on there lol…we make it work. but then he goes downstairs and sleeps on the couch and ill have bubba with me upstairs. so i dont think he could kick them out as well.

1 Like

I was sleeping so peacefully this morning—nice level CGM line—when MM decided to pick a fight with Miss Sophie and oh! the ruckus!! Poopheads!! :pouting_cat:

3 Likes

awww…it happens when you are sleeping so well…they know how to wake you up lol…

2 Likes

Video of our oldest cat, Turbo. Old video (5 years old), but this was shot when he was a kitten. Super cute and cuddly.

4 Likes

how adorable!!! is turbo still fiesty as he is in the video?

Not indoors. I bet he is during the night when he’s outside though. Between him and our other outside cat we have a gift or two presented to us at our doorstep at least once per week. Yesterday was one of those cute yellow finches.

Our cat, Mila has gotten used to hanging out in our backyard during the day. It’s fenced in with high brick walls and we thought she was safe out there. She’s a terrible hunter so I’m not too worried about birds or other wildlife either.

But then on Thursday we were driving down the street in the center of San Francisco and saw a coyote not two blocks from her house. So I’ve been keeping her indoors which she is bummed about. I don’t think the coyotes could scale our walls, but I sure would hate to be wrong…

1 Like

Wow! That’s bananas. Wow!!!

You must’ve done a triple take. Because seeing a coyote in SF sounds nuts.

Like a bear in SF would be equally crazy.

taranga isnt doing well…she is drinking some water but hasnt wanted her treat. she loves treat time. she hasnt wanted anything since sunday. i even tried pieces of chicken today and she didnt want it. right now she is sleeping and im in the bedroom with her watching her like a hawk. im not sure what is going on with her and i feel bad. i hope she’ll get up and drink some more water and eat some of her dry food. not sure how to encourage her to do so. not sure if she gotten into something or not. cant imagine what she couldve of gotten into. she didnt even want to snuggle up to me at night :(. so now im freaking out. i told my boyfriend what is going on. so we are on a wait and see type thing.

2 Likes

that sounds crazy. you never know when you may see them

Sending you lots of hugs.

1 Like

With heavy heart taranga passed away early this morning…my boyfriend and I brought her to the vetenary hospital akd then dr said there isn’t anything we could do to save her…so we had to put her down…I’m crying, hurt, in pain, lonely, scared, catless, etc…I stayed at my boyfriends last night and will have him stay at my house tonight…my mom and my boyfriend suggested I take bubba back and do what I was doing…taking care of him…I’m not sure as it hasn’t been 24 hours yet… so she flew her wings at 12:30a April 17th

1 Like

@amymc My heart goes out to you. This isn’t easy. I am so very sorry. I’m sending you lots of tight hugs and love. Stay strong my friend.

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry and am sending you a heartfelt hug. :pray: