The daily life of cats

awwww sorry for your loss!!! it hurts when you lose a family member. he did live a really long life. and a good and healthy one as well

1 Like

So sorry for your loss, @CatLady. Thatā€™s not a pet at 22.5 years. Itā€™s a loved one. :pensive:

1 Like

Oh @CatLady! Iā€™m so sorry! I am positive Harley had an excellent lap and lots of snuggles being family with you. Sending hugs and warm thoughts your way.

1 Like

oh Iā€™m so sorry @CatLady, he seems like he was a beloved companion. Iā€™m sure he will be sorely missed.

1 Like

Hugs to you, @CatLady. Twenty-two years is amazing and only possible because of the love and attention he received throughout his long and happy life. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

1 Like

how have you been doing?

Really missing him so much: ā€œhe was the boss of meā€. :pray:

Thank you for asking. How is Taranga?

1 Like

taranga is goodā€¦she still isnt liking bubba. i worry about her as its hard to tell if she is eating or not. i know she is drinking the water. and now with bubba using the litter box its hard to tell if she is using it at all, etc. but she is still the lovable cat she has always been :slight_smile:

1 Like

im a bad mama. taranga has a few lumps where her incision is. she shouldnt beā€¦i thought it was her fur being matted upā€¦if i felt it sooner it couldve been a lifesaver, or something else, etc. now i am worried to death. weā€™ve been through so much since dec of 2017 and that we we were fine in feb of last year. a year later its different. i feel sad right now that i wanna cry. she is my baby. please good thoughts. she goes to the vet on tuesday. i just need good things and not bad. i just want her to live a long life, etc. i gotta work on thinking good thoughts. i almost want to bring her to my moms vet for a second opinionā€¦but i dont have time to. please good thoughts. i shouldve paid attention.

2 Likes

Hopefully just some scar tissue at the incision site. Sending you both a hug.

1 Like

thanksā€¦it could be that. im hoping so. i just want good news. its been a trying time for me last year. i just need prayers that it will be good news

3 Likes

@amymc Iā€™m sending you good thoughts and prayers that all is well for Taranga!

Only good thoughts for you @amymc! Letā€™s hope your next visit goes well!

1 Like

thanks @Tapestry and @Michelā€¦i just been worried ever since my boyfriend has told me. i keep thinking positive thoughts in hoping everything will be turning ok. im not sure what time yet on tuesday. the vet is away for the week. so ill hear from him later this week. ive been praying to god and to my dad. im a daddyā€™s girl even tho he passed away in 1980 when i was almost 3 years old. i dont pray often but this is needed some prayers.

2 Likes

tarangaā€™s apt got cancelled. my vet is stuck in florida due to the weather and cant get out until weds. so im hoping my boyfriend will take a day off on thurs or friday to bring her in as this is important. if not ill have to see if he has anything on monday. i forgot to pray last night. but ive been praying. i just hope everything is going to be ok. i know i keep saying it but its true. my boyriend is at work being part of the skeleton crew for the weekend as its his weekend on. he works for a biopharmacuetical company. so the weather caused him to be stuck until tomorrow. anyways, i just hope it will be fine. now i have to wait its being nervewracking for me. sigh

1 Like

@amymc, so sorry the bad weather is being do hard on you:( Here is hoping that things will work out on Thursday.

I know it is hard to deal with uncertainty. I think it is hard for all of us. Just remember that worrying about it does not make it any better :frowning: Wishing the best for Taranga.

1 Like

i hope things will work outā€¦my boyfriend isnt being positive. i am trying to be. im waiting to hear back from my boyfriend if we can bring my cat in on thursday or friday. im a worried mama. thats what mama does with their children

2 Likes

she goes to the vet on friday at 4:30. still praying that everything will be ok. so that is the update. she isnt going to be happy to go to the vet. she knows when she is going to the vet before i can even get the carrier ready. i quietly put it on the floor where she cant see it and she somehow knows. i have to coax her with treats so i can pick her up and get her in there.

2 Likes

so the appt got moved again. this time saturday at 9a. my vet had a persona conflict that he didnt realize. so saturday she goes in. i just want answers. i want positive feedback from the vet. it is tiring waiting to go to the vet now

1 Like

taranga just pooped in the living room by the kitty tree. she pooped in the bedroom. she doesnt seem to like bubba being here i take it. i want her to use the little box. not the floor sigh

1 Like