The daily life of cats

OMG LOOK HOW CCCUUUTTTEEE THEY ARE!!! they are tooooooo aaddddooorrraabblleee. did you get my message btw?

1 Like

I did get it. I am soooo slow to respond right now as Iā€™m up to my ears in life stuff. I am still taking pictures everyday so I wanted to get you the pics at least. If I am still awake this afternoon, and my cat doesnā€™t try to beat me up when she sees me, Iā€™ll try to figure out the rest of the genders!

still no genders? i think she doesnt wanna know lol. well we know the one im naming is a boy :D. but im curious about the others too :D. cant wait to see more pics. and she is still being the protective mama

1 Like

I have a story to tell you about our protective mama, but it will have to be tomorrow. Iā€™m getting dangerously close to ā€œsleep postingā€, so Iā€™m gonna leave some pics on the table and get outta here.

Tomorrow, Iā€™ll tell you about her rescue mission. :two_hearts:

image image image image

4 Likes

cute kittens!!!..i love them allllllllā€¦i see the one im naming :D. i am happy you are letting me name one of them :D. they are all like ooo camera :D. cant wait to hear the story

1 Like

One more. The whole fam. Minus Catinha, but she was taking the picture. :smiley:

6 Likes

wow, those are some objectively cute little kittens. I love when they tilt their little heads like that!!!

2 Likes

Holy cow, that family photo! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It took only 1816 photos to get that one. :grin:

3 Likes

LOL :joy:

ttthhheeeyy are sooooooo cccuuuttteee!!! and little :D. it seems the grey and white one is the only one in the bunch as there are two black ones and three cute tabby looking ones :D. any change on finding out the sex yet or is she still protective?

Totally get that challenge! I have many blurry cat photosā€¦cats looking awayā€¦cats walking offā€¦thatā€™s cats for you!

My friendā€™s 16 year old cat now takes twice-daily insulin!

1 Like

when i read this i thought it was your cat! hope the cat is doing well diabetic wise

She says heā€™s tolerating his shots pretty well. Need to ask her whether heā€™s had any hypos. And to send a photo (orange tabby with marled coatā€”very striking).

i would love to see a pic of him :)ā€¦i feel bad for cats that are diabetic. they cant speak so we dont know whats going on, etc

Hereā€™s Thomas, D-kitty:

5 Likes

what a handsome kitty! he is like why are you taking a pic of mmmmeeeeeee

1 Like

any kittendates of them? im curious about them still :slight_smile:ā€¦

1 Like

ill be taking care of a friendā€™s cat until he and his wife moves into their new place. they will be staying in a motel tempoarly and they dont accept animals. so im cat sitting! it will be interesting. i hope i dont get attached. or my cat to get attached. but at least i am helping him out. he will be visiting so he can at least see his furrkid. i have treats ready to go for him. his name is sweetney todd or bubba. ill have pics to show once he is at my apt on saturday

1 Like