Random D thoughts

Ah, makes total sense! I thought it could be done automatically by just highlighting things. Thanks!

2 Likes

You can also make people say anything you want:

No wait. I think Michel actually did say that.

5 Likes

Haha, I would say my quote, too! My Animas is being held together by tape and the screen is barely readable. The only reason I’m holding on to it is I’m waiting for something better than what’s currently available to come out (or may possibly consider the t:slim when it comes to Canada hopefully next year).

2 Likes

I thought you were a big fan of Animas.

There is no perfect pump. Only “bad”, and "less bad’.

Don’t say that, it’s depressing!

You can do it automatically if you quote the whole post by clicking the little balloon icon.

rotflmao. Good one, @Eric

1 Like

That’s what I was gonna say, @Boerenkool…just highlight both quotes, then click the “quote” button.

I am just being facetious. Pumps are life-changing for people. They are great. But they all have quirks and idiosyncrasies and little things that drive us nuts when using them.

On a more serous note:

Is it the battery door that is broken? If you send me a picture of what is broken and your model number, I can see what I can do about it.

2 Likes

This is what I’ve tried in the past, but it’s never worked. But I find highlighting the proper text and hitting that “quote” button difficult even for “regular” quotes. I’m using screen magnification and/or screen reading software, so maybe that’s why I’m finding it so hard.

You made me do it…

You’re now :guinea_pig: AND :macgyver:

1 Like

Untitled
:guinea_pig:

You like that picture better? more tools on that knife?

Well, the number of tools didn’t really matter to MacGyver. He could use a stick of gum and a straw!

2 Likes

I remember one of his favorite tools was the gum “wrapper” to close circuits.

2 Likes

While filling my pump cartridge I accidentally pulled the plunger back too far and 200 units of insulin went eeeverywhere. I think that’s the first time I’ve ever done that in 10+ years of pumping. Such a waste of insulin! :frowning:

6 Likes

:confounded: :poop: .

1 Like

32 posts were merged into an existing topic: Glucose tabs

i’m so sorry to hear about that !!! for me thats like $200 down the drain. (or on the carpet :wink: )

2 Likes

Luckily for me it’s only $9 worth of insulin. Actually, more like $1.85 after I get reimbursed by insurance.

1 Like