Omnipod Alarm Explanations

Good afternoon @onehtcm8 and welcome to FUD! Sorry you’re experiencing this and it’s an error code I haven’t ever heard of. @Millz put together a nice guide in 2019, but the -095 code wasn’t included in that write-up.

I did a bit of digging and found the following:

From one of the OpenAPS Github repositories found here, I found that the “095” error is referring to “Both wire 1 and wire 2 open before starting pump

Because I wasn’t sure what the heck that meant, I did a bit of additional digging and at least found out what the “wires” are that are being referenced. See the screenshot below (found here):

But what does it all mean? I’m not sure! If you are following the steps and not clicking buttons prematurely when priming/inserting the POD, then perhaps it’s just a “bad batch?” I’ve had bad batches before and had to replace entire boxes.

Perhaps try a NEW BOX and see how that works? If it works without the same errors, then contact Omnipod perhaps and request replacement for those faulty PODs?

Perhaps someone else on FUD will have more insight into this error.

Welcome to the group and feel free to drop over here and tell us a bit about yourself and your situation/child if you’re a T1D caregiver.

Thanks,
Harold

5 Likes