Not diabetes, but a few prayers please

Well, things are getting very real here in the greater Portland area. We have a few small towns that have already been wiped off the map, and are currently evacuating two medium sized towns on the outskirts of the metro area, and the next likely evacuation target is a town of 40,000 that is adjacent to us. Fingers crossed that the weather turns better for stopping the fires.

16 Likes

Wow, prayers coming your way.

5 Likes

Wow, prayers are with you. Please let us know.
:pray:

Welcome to crash at my place if you want.

5 Likes

We will know more in the morning. If they evacuate the area just south of us, we will be next up.

1 Like

Stay Safe!!:pray::pray:

2 Likes

Wow, I had no idea it was that bad in the Portland area. Sending prayers things will cool off and stay safe.

2 Likes

@Chris good thoughts are coming your way, and hope you don’t have to bug out. This is a tragic year on the West Coast for many and I’m sorry you might also be affected. I’m not sure what I could do to help, but I am happy to if needed.

3 Likes

Praying here. Stay safe!

3 Likes

Wow Chris, sorry to hear that. We are praying for you.

4 Likes

Oh wow, my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours!

4 Likes

Hang in there Chris! The weather is changing, turning off that strong east wind…I’m hoping Friday looks better for you and your neighbors.

5 Likes

Thoughts and prayers coming your way! Stay Safe

4 Likes

@Chris It looks like the fire is still South of OR211, does that mean you and your family are still safe and at home? Hoping for the best and no fire growth today

4 Likes

Keep us posted and stay safe! :pray:

4 Likes

Please stay safe, was just coming here to make sure you guys are doing okay. It is apocalyptic out there. I hope the fires are kept out of the heavily populated areas in Oregon.

2 Likes

Yes @elver, the fire staying south of OR211 is good news for us. Really hoping the weather turns and that the Mollala and Estacada evacuations turn out to be preventative only. These are all the families that we played baseball against for so many years. We are safe and keeping our fingers crossed.

edit - And thank you for all the kind thoughts and prayers.

6 Likes

Sending warm thoughts and vibes your way - and anyone else dealing with either the Covid crisis or any fire or other mother-nature related thing.

4 Likes

Praying for the safety of you and your family, as well as all at risk on the West coast.

:sunflower:

3 Likes

Hi @Chris, how are you and your family doing? Have you had to evacuate? Hoping for the best!

1 Like

We haven’t had to evacuate, but they don’t have the fire contained either. We have been fortunate enough to just have the winds die down. There is supposed to be a wet system moving in on Tuesday. As long as the winds stay calm, we should be ok.

9 Likes