My Share just isn't working...and I can't figure out why

Okay, so for now at least, I’m using only my iPhone which is paired to Liam’s G5 transmitter. I can track his BG’s OK, but sharing within the G5 Mobile App just isn’t working. I’ve looked at, and verified all the troubleshooting steps are in check, but it’s not been working for a week or longer now.

Any ideas on what could be causing the below? This is what I see when I try to drag the “Sharing” button to the right to turn it on.

Image 1 (it’s thinking about it…notice the “Server Error” message though while it’s even attempting to load)

Image 2 (A check mark appears but with the message “Server Errror”)

Image 3 (An X appears with message “Server Error” and the Sharing does not turn on.)

So the problem in the Share is clearly between the initiating iPhone and the server.

Does the iPhone have broadband? It looks like it is using WiFi there.

iPhone connectivity set-up? Port configuration issue with router filtering? I think dexcom told me a port number once but I can’t remember. I could look it up when I am home to check. But – more likely – just a small app problem.

We have had to uninstall and reinstall the app several times since we have had the Dexcom. I would try that first (I am sure you have already rebooted the phone multiple times).

I’m thinking it’s an app problem since everything else seems to be OK. I will just uninstall the app and re-install it upon next POD change out. I’m assuming uninstalling the app in the middle of a session would mess up the data and it wouldn’t “remember” the data upon reinstalling the app.

Thx!