MEDICARE SUFFERERS, Who do you use for TANDEM supplies?

I started with Solara BUT needing to switch. US Medical has the “get her done” approach I want BUT after 4.5 hours of back & forth they tell me that they can not supply Tandem products though Medicare ! :frowning: :frowning: Who are you using AND are you happy with them ?? Thanks

1 Like

I am on Medicade and use HCD,(home care delivered), they are excellent, even have medicare/Medicade team that work with them all the time. I get a text about 2 weeks before being filled to verify order. But also should mention I am not a Tandom user, but am almost positive they carry because I was looking at switching.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll check them out Monday

1 Like

Using Solara. Would happily change. They sent my endo a second request for her visit notes two days after she had already sent them. She says “they drive me crazy.” So it’s clearly time to switch but I don’t know where to go that’s better.

1 Like

Well I certainly hear that Randy, that’s the reason I started this thread to see who was happy with who they were using. Plus after over 3 hours of dealing with US medical to find out that they can’t send tandem supplies through Medicare claim was a little discouraging since I have a list of about 30 vendors don’t quite have the patience to go through all of them to find out who and who doesn’t send tandem supplies to Medicare patience

1 Like

Good Morning, I reached out to my DME supplier and asked about Tandem and they do indeed carry Tandem & Tandem supplies, Here is contact info.
image001.png
Home Care Delivered, Inc. | Your Trusted Medical Supply Partner
11013 West Broad St, 4th Floor | Glen Allen, VA 23060
800-565-5644 phone
888-565-4411 fax
www.HCD.com

2 Likes

I don’t know about Tandem, I use Omnipod O5 & Dexcom G-6, and Know the Dexcom for medicare/medicade are different, most likely just packaging but noticed this a while back.

Remembered on Omnipod also but don’t have box, pick up new order Saturday, Pharmacy called earlier to tell me they ordered me bulk so I don’t have to wait anymore and my order will be available for pickup this Saturday.