Liam’s Annual In-Person Endo visit

Today has been really great so far! We are still at the Endo office waiting for Liam to get labs done but all good news. Every year, we have to travel 4.5 hours to get here but since it’s only once per year we are OK with it. Anyway, last year his A1C was 6.0 and today his A1C came back as 5.7! I wasn’t expecting that but I’ll take it. His Low/severe low average over the past 90 days was less than 1% also.

All in all a super day and we are going to celebrate at a local burger joint. :smiley:

21 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

Congratulations!! Excellent results!!! You pops and super Liam!!

7 Likes

WOW, I am impressed with Liam and his family support team. Way to go Liam. I hope you managed to hove some fun on the trip.

7 Likes

Truly good news.

Good for you Liam keep up the good work & stay away from @Eric I’m sure his a1c is on the rise :grin:

So thankful for all the technology that has made all our lives better but especially for the up & comers like Liam.

Cheers :smiley:

5 Likes

Congrats, very awesome!!

Kind of reminds me of when I was a kid. I didn’t have an endo, but I had a pediatrician that I saw every 3 months. He was 2 hours away. We had to time the A1C about 3 weeks prior so he would have the results.

The treat afterwards was going to the Kmart food court and getting one of their pudding desserts​:rofl::rofl:.

10 Likes

Sounds like a great day for Liam and family! Congrats on another year’s success and growth!

6 Likes

His labs were all amazing as well (all within the green zones. Sodium was at the very bottom of the green range and I’m happy his salt intake in minimal.) Almost 10 years down, only 90+ years to go!!

:laughing:

10 Likes