I did it!

Hi @mipster!

While I can’t speak from personal experience - and certainly @LarissaW can give direct advice on this stuff - these items were recommended by some women runners I have heard from.

for-the-lady-runners

The :arrow_up: Koala bra clip referenced there has a 90 day money-back guarantee if you want to try it.

3 Likes

Hi!
I use a stick on clip from nite ize. Here’s a picture because I don’t know how to explain it :sweat_smile:

I got it on amazon but can’t seem to find it again…

4 Likes

Thanks Larissa.
I’ll look for something like that!

Happy Thanksgiving!

-Donna

2 Likes

Thanks Eric. I’ll check them out.

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Donna
2 Likes

Yay! I’m late in seeing this. Congrats!! Way to go!

3 Likes

How is it that you look less discombobulated after a half marathon than I do Rolling out of bed

5 Likes

Less bourbon :tumbler_glass: the night before?

:grinning:

2 Likes

Could be less bourbon. Could be more cocaine in the morning too.

2 Likes

Maybe?

That one looks similar. The one that I have has an extra clip part in the middle that helps my pump stay in place. Do you use any clips or cases?

3 Likes

I do, but I don’t know what any of the brands are. I actually have thus one sitting up in my cabinet but haven’t messed with it yet out of fear of sticking something permanent to the pump itself. Is that even how it is applied?? Or should I have read something before giving up out of fear?

I have a soft case that is just about perfect, but it doesn’t hold well on runs. I have a thigh case for dresses and skirts, and I have some boy shorts with pocket (for pajamas??) and running pants with pocket along the waistline.

I’ve got a bunch of options, and yet I continue to put the hard metal clip right in the same spot on my left hip—and actually have a wound. One of these days I’ll have the cases and wear them, too. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I think that they can be unstuck, depending on the brand, without too much hassle. Like it looks kinda like a command hook that I stuck onto the back of my pump so I’m guessing I can get it off the same way by pulling at the sticky stuff. I think it depends on what sticky clip you have though!

Owey :fearful: that’s the metal clip that comes with the pump?

1 Like