Winner Announced - New Contest! Name this Unlimited!

Hi everybody!

The winner of the “Guess DM’s A1C Contest” will be announced tomorrow!
forum.fudiabetes.org/t/the-guess-dms-a1c-contest/8864

So it is time for a new contest!

Name this Unlimited!

I blurred out the school name so there is no researching available. But otherwise the picture is un-edited. I did not add any cuteness, that is all natural!

OMG, isn’t this precious?!? Look at those angry eyes!

Who is it?!?!
(Amazon gift card for the winner. :grinning:)

5 Likes

@Larissa. :hugs:

2 Likes

I say it’s Nicky

3 Likes

:blush::upside_down_face::hugs:

I don’t think it is, but I’m not positive. :grin:

Actually… I was never that cute. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Either Larissa or Allison

3 Likes

Allison

2 Likes

Have a hard time believing that

3 Likes

The bracelet on her wrist looks suspiciously like the Medic Alert bracelet I had as a child, so of the suggestions so far, I would vote @LarissaW because she’s the only one who had diabetes at that age.

3 Likes

This is great @Eric!

@Katers87 with the deductive reasoning… but my guess is @daisymae!

2 Likes

My first guess is @LarissaW too. Vegetation looks Californian!

BUT could be @Nickyghaleb or @T1Allison , too!! All three of these women today good be this strong-willed, cute little runner of the past!!

3 Likes

Have never ever felt more like a stalker in my life, but I had to dig deep on this one…

I’m coming back around with my @LarissaW vote and am calling her out on her phony @daisymae distraction vote—clever an attempt as it was. :thinking:

No angry eyes in both… but definitely lovely eyes in both. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

@Nickyghaleb - suspicious… maybe it is you?!?

4 Likes

You two @Nickyghaleb and @LarissaW are too funny!!! Some nice photoshopping by ONE of you!!??

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Clever, @LarissaW. AGAIN with the clever… :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

well I know that its not me, bc, first off, my hair was absolutely flaxen when I was that age. I did run track, though.

I thought for a second Nicky, but then I realized that she started running with D only recently, so I let go of that suspicion.

then I thought, maybe LareissaW for the exact reason that Katers thought (Medit Alert bracelet on her wrist)

But I am utterly at a loss. anyway, I stink at these guessing games. but, whoever it may be, I hope she wins and it puts a big smile on her pretty face :smiley: :smile: :grinning: :blush:

4 Likes

Hmmm, I dunno… I kinda like the frowny face!
:grinning:

2 Likes

well we already all know that nothing about you is typical :wink:

2 Likes

so I am quoting myself here, but I just realized that the Daisy Mae’s A1c Contest was the one and only time I actually won a contest. :crazy_face:

lets see how I do this time!!!

1 Like

And now it is time to announce the winner!

Thanks to everyone for all the guesses that were made about who it was - Nicky? Larissa? Daisy Mae? Allison? :thinking:

But this Unlimited is…

Larissa!

She was 10-ish when this picture was taken, and was about to race in the 400 meter dash. :star_struck:

I will post the unedited picture on the Unlimited Pics page.

Several people correctly guessed Larissa, but since @Nickyghaleb was
was the first one to guess correctly, she wins the Amazon gift card!

Nicky, I will email the Amazon card to you if that is permissible.

6 Likes

Eric, keep up these contests; not only are they fun and entertaining, but they are a great way for our community to get to know one another even better.

we are not ONLY about diabetes on this site. we are UNLIMITED!!! :grinning:

(IMHO)

4 Likes