Amazing Race

Not sure what category this falls under, but I found it interesting.

My wife and I are fans of a reality show The Amazing Race. Contestants race against others around the world for 1x10*6 million dollars. At times the race can be very grueling and demanding. On the first episode there is a couple (The Nerd Team), and in a water competition we spotted the guy wearing a Dexcom on his left side!

Mike

3 Likes

Nice bout the diabetic, but if they are giving away 1x10^6 million dollars, than I think the network will be broke. Is it possible it is 1x10^6 dollars?? If not, I need to study up how to become a contestant and not argue with my partner on TV.

4 Likes

In the 2010 race, the winning team was 2 women, one with diabetes.

2 Likes

Yes, my fingers danced on the keyboard. It is only $1 million that they race for.
Mike

It is a fun show though, I will give you that. You have now officially crushed my hope for financial independence based on being somewhat mean to my race partner but in a humorous way so the audience likes me, instead of hating me way.

Another fan of the show. You need mud, or a water filled ditch, an animal, or a giant slingshot firing melons at a suit of armor, to get in the good graces of the audience.

2 Likes