I did it!

Super proud of myself for running the philly half marathon and living life fully unlimited from diabetes #FUdiabetes !!! Thank you @Eric for everything. You’re an incredible person and diabetes/running/life coach.

25 Likes

Congrats @LarissaW! What a fantastic achievement! :running_man:

5 Likes

AMAZING!!! What a fabulous achievement. You should be super proud of yourself. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations! You’re setting a great example for those future patients. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Awesome !!!

4 Likes

Way to go, dragon :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:
:star_struck:

congratulations_stars_330

It was gutsy too! Pushing through the low at the end, just totally beastly! Ferocious!

I am proud to know you!

Recover well - Advil, hot bath, rub the thigh muscles out often. We can have our “post-op” when you are up for it.

:dragon_face:
:medal_sports:

:hugs:

5 Likes

:tada::balloon::confetti_ball: Congratulations, @LarissaW!! You are amazing. :fist::sunglasses::trophy:

Maybe next time we run together for real… (if I decide not to fake again). :grin:

6 Likes

Yay, @LarissaW!!! You’re a total diabadass baller and shot caller!!!

That’s so great!!! :heart::muscle::heart::trophy::heart:

6 Likes

@T1Allison, you know… all three of us could do the next one… :thinking:

3 Likes

Confession: I hate running. I’ve always hated running. I tried to not hate running but you know what, I hate running.

But you girls, I will cheer you on and stab you with lancets or whatever you need!!

6 Likes

@Nickyghaleb @T1Allison this is assuming I will ever run again after today :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I’m offering up going out dancing as a backup plan. Just in case running is too complicated.

4 Likes

I’m the whitest dancer you’ll ever meet.

Consider yourself warned. I transition very poorly between moves and my flossing is mechanical.

3 Likes

Great Job!

3 Likes

Thats pretty awesome. Congrats!

3 Likes

WAY TO GO! I get tired just thinking about running that far!

2 Likes

Excellent job! That’s so cool! Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations! What an accomplishment!

2 Likes

You should be very proud of your perseverance! Way to go Larissa! :+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations Larissa! What kind of clip do you use to attach your Tandem to your sports bra? I’m having trouble finding a way to clip it where it doesn’t bounce or slip off or press against my skin uncomfortably.

2 Likes