How to get xDrip+ to work?

Well, I had all of those already checked, except the “unbond G5 before each reading”. I checked that one and it didn’t change anything. I’m starting to think it might be a bad transmitter. I just got 200 days on my last one, so I’ve had this one since June…

Hey Docslotnick,

Just wanted to give you a follow-up to my last question to you. You asked me to post, so someone else might know what happened. As it turned out, my transmitter died, without any warning. I say “without warning” because I didn’t get any noise indications like I usually do, but I was on day 200 of that transmitter, so I knew it was coming. Anyway, I appreciate you letting me know about the update to xDrip. I was not aware of that one and my app didn’t find it when it was released. I ended up going about three weeks without anything, due to Dexcom screwing me over. The replacement transmitter I put in, was dead on insert (which compounded figuring out that it was the transmitter) and of course, because I got 200 days on the previous one, it was about a week over on the “warranty” so they would not replace it. In the end, I ordered a new transmitter and when it arrived everything went back to normal. I really appreciate your help.

Thank You,

Mike

1 Like