Fun Share Thread: Something you may not know about me

Perfect. Couldn’t have said it any better

1 Like

This was kind of an odd thing to learn.

@elver and I were actually very close to each other when we were in elementary and middle school. Only 1 year separated us from being at the same school at the same time!

The elementary school was k-5, and the middle school was 6-8.

When I was in the elementary school at the same military base, @elver was in the middle school. I was in 3rd grade when he was in 6th. The schools were less than 1/4 mile apart! We were that close to each other way back then!

If he had been only one year younger, or I had been 3 years older, we would have attended the same schools at the same time.

I went on to attend his middle school 3 years later, but he had already moved.

And the other thing - he is now living where I was born!!!

Anyway, I thought it was really cool to find out all this stuff!

7 Likes

That’s crazy!

1 Like

This is not about me but it is funny so I’m putting it here…

8 Likes

That is an epic typing error!

2 Likes

You can definitely see that it’s a typo, though…otherwise I would think that would have been followed by an exclamation point! :laughing:

3 Likes

Good catch!

:woman_facepalming::rofl:

3 Likes

This is why commas are important

1 Like

You have a dirty mind, and I love it!

1 Like

It is an endearing quality of mine

1 Like

The prohibition against minivans was recently lifted on a road course track not too far away. So I immediately booked my ride for a few laps. :slight_smile:

And, no, the helmet was in no way required other than by my sense of humor.

13 Likes

What the picture doesn’t show…

Alli, next time wait until carpool is over.

11 Likes

lol…you’ve help me gain a new level of respect for minivan driver…trust me I’ve been cutoff by a number…lol

5 Likes

A few tweaks and you could drift that baby around town. No need for the track! Love the pictures, your minivan looks like it is going fast (for a minivan). True story, I have a lead foot and beat one of the dads in a group of parents, driving to a game, off the stoplight line four times in a row, and when his son asked what I had done to my minivan to destroy his dads BMW, I taunted the 12 year old son by letting him know that my turbo-Odyssey was the fastest in town, to which he firmly and repeatedly let me know that there isn’t a turbo-Odyssey. Great fun!

6 Likes

Just found/read this topic. What a great idea!
Ref: T1Allison’s prescription, my dad and brother are J.C. Holz, Sr. And Jr. We get a lot of last name mis-spellings, but once got mail, from our church no less, addressed to JC Holy Sr and JC Holy Jr…I think the first is God and the latter is my brother?

7 Likes

I hope you all have some personalized mugs to commemorate your holiness! LOL

5 Likes

Something you may not know about me…is that I should not be trusted in the kitchen.

I thought I was ready to move up to real unsalted butter and parchment paper. I was mistaken.

5 Likes

Spoon batter! I’m sure you could spin that in to the newest fad!
:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

And you are descended from Uri Geller?

4 Likes

Fortunately on a plane the spinny things are on the outside. So you were safe in those!

5 Likes