Nicky's pump makes international news!

13 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Love it!!! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Puss in Boots, you impress me. That was hysterical.

3 Likes

Funniest video EVER.

Crying… I’m crying over here.

I thought I was pretty funny until this. I’m gonna go get my notebook and let you give me lessons… holy crap.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Oooooh! Ooooh! I know! I know!! She’s got diabetes!

Why would someone with diabetes want their pump to give them insulin?!? That’s crazy!

Also, to admit how slow my brain is working today … I kept thinking it said Captain Generator. And I didn’t know who Captain Generator was. Haha.

6 Likes

HILARIOUS! JUST HILARIOUS! SO PERFECT. I’m glad i can finally laugh about my disastrous time with 670G! :grin::joy::rofl::joy::grin::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

I’d love to invite the group to see it, but it might end up in a brawl. :grin:

3 Likes

I’m afraid you’re right about that!

1 Like

When I first saw the post subject I thought you @Nickyghaleb had become internationally famous! See how highly I think of you :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Me, too! But then I realized there was nothing in the headline about corruption, scandal, or sabotage and realized it was a stunt. :grin:

You are too sweet! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Oh my gosh!!! Tears!!! So funny!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

@Pgithens… paging PGithens… you’re gonna enjoy this…

3 Likes

Sorry… but I just have to. Paging two more. @Michelejean and @breaddrink. Thought you guys might enjoy this, too.

And since the last thing I tagged you for, breaddrink, almost caused you to bleed out, I thought this might make up for it. Just stay clear of any sharps when you watch it.

5 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!

that is hysterical! YOU ARE INTERNATIONALLY FAMOUS!!! I love it!!! they captured your story to a tee!!!

5 Likes

No, it’s our story, Pgithens. It’s really our story. :grin::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

@Pgithens Pati I’m so glad you saw this! It’s our story and we needed that!!

4 Likes

Thank you @Eric!!

4 Likes

Effing hilarious!!!

5 Likes

It is funny, but it would not be funny in one of the Facebook 670g support group. I posted there, only one time. I mentioned that I had been hearing that the pump was making many errors. Some members were very annoyed with me. It was the old “If you cannot say something nice, then say nothing at all” type of group. You cannot trust some support groups sometimes, for that reason. When in other groups, not connected with Medtronic, I have been seeing many people complaining about the 670g. Is it the Guardian sensor, or the design of the pump itself? Maybe both? I am using the Medtronic 630, without the sensor, and a Dexcom G5 with a separate receiver. That is working well for me.

7 Likes