Nicky's pump makes international news!

I would almost be willing to make a bet which group that was, too. @Pgithens, @Jattzl, @breaddrink and I were all members of that group. It was not a positive experience. At all. I actually started up my own 670G group BECAUSE of that experience. You are more than welcome to join us over there and to speak your mind freely. Questions, complaints, criticism are all allowed—if not, I’d be kicked out. :grin:

I love this video. I try to watch it at least once a day to get in my daily laugh. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That’s what I am doing! But with a 670 and the G6.

Readings on my phone and life is much simpler!!!

2 Likes

Viva la Resistance!!!:pizza:

5 Likes

I think that one of those unsupportive support group is now defunct. You can read through old posts, but no new discussions, it was Old useless information for the most part anyway.

1 Like

@wildzach, I don’t know if this will make you laugh, but many of us fell over watching it. It won’t make up for all of the crap you’re talking about, but for about 3 minutes it’ll make you forget the anger. :grin:

You asked a question for another group… an accu-check something… I’m a 670G user but one in the same camp as you. If you need to vent more, there are a few of us in here who will make for some good listeners. And I’m Nicky. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You slay me Nicky! I can’t even. I have to sit down, preferably on a toilet somewhere, as I am laughing so much I pee my pants. Darlin gal- you are amazing! Can I please have your autograph? Sign “kicks and giggles always -nickaaaaaayyyyy”

3 Likes

I’ll sign you some autographs… with the real words… but I can’t take credit for this. This is all my friend, @Eric, and when I saw it, I almost DIED I laughed so hard. I still watch it at least every couple of days as medicine. :grin:

@Michelejean, you made it! I’ll even put up with some heckling if it means you sticking around and calling me Darlin gal… nuthin like it. :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh no y’all, it’s Nickaaaaaayyyyyy from now on!!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ll come to that, too, but your mouths are going to get tired fast. :smiley:

2 Likes