Eric's OTHER pod placement suggestions

I’ve tried butts but it just kept falling out honestly :confused: I think boobs will be easier to maneuver :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m guessing there are some decent differences between where pods perform well and where tubed sites perform well. If I was using a tubed pump, I could see the upstairs front butt working well.

2 Likes

Well, boob site is in. Think I’ll get stares for this one ??

8 Likes

Maybe you’ll get one of those sneak attack hugs and prayer offering like I got this summer when someone thought my pod was a cancer treatment! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

My facepalm above was bc your bases are all wrong. Like all wrong. Butt palmage is like a bunt to advance a runner. Just saying.

4 Likes

You could draw a face in it and make it look like headphones? Like a DJ?

2 Likes

I have tried for a full 24 hours to just leave this comment alone… but…

No? No one else is struggling with this??

:thinking:

I would like to unsee this comment so that my brain could let this go…

Or for you to go back to your CDE and get the full story. So I could put it to rest properly. :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

I recall that the word “labia” was used. And I think I stopped hearing anything after that.

1 Like

3 Likes

Seriously. That’s not okay.

1 Like

WAIT WHAT. HOW DID I MISS THIS> WHAT< WHY

2 Likes

Okay. Now that makes more sense.

2 Likes

Im not a doctor or a woman or anything but these are things that I’ve come to know

Labia insertion is not appropriate for insulin pumps

Boobs are second base

Butts are home runs.

You all are crazy.

9 Likes

:woman_facepalming: :neutral_face: :roll_eyes: :scream: :rofl: :grimacing:

Those are all the feelings you just stirred with that, @Sam.

3 Likes

Yes I run the whole spectrum of female emotion sometimes

3 Likes

Some of us have been rendered speechless. My partner has been asking what’s the matter with me. I can’t even.

8 Likes

Didn’t take long for this one to devolve. Glad I am not a lawyer…

5 Likes

I’m probably risking well founded moderation concerns here, but I’ve had a glass of wine so let’s try it on for size.

I refer (sometimes) to my pod as my Lady Dick. If you think about it, it’s important, it’s external, it’s tenuously attached, and you don’t want to knock it or sit on it. So my pod is my Lady Dick.

If one were to attempt the not-endorsed-but-mentioned alternate site referenced above, my pod would be my penultimate Lady Dick.

My reasoning is sound. It all adds up.

7 Likes

Yeah I get it

1 Like

I have feminine organ names for all my gear

2 Likes