Drunk Thoughts Go Here

I’m curious, how much time does it take you to write these things?

3 Likes

I am guessing that our beloved Eric should have been a lyricist, because he churns these didies out so often, either he doesn’t have a job, or they just come to him very quickly.

8 Likes

You know, some of these just write themselves. :grinning:

9 Likes

@Sam Dentists are ( or at least used to be) real “get it done” kinda guys. Basically, see a problem and fix it.

This presents itself in many ways. For instance, our office bathroom was messy from morning patients, and the janitors would not clean until overnight. So, I would spend a part of my lunchtime cleaning the bathroom.

The basic tenet is to never ask somebody else to do something you wouldn’t do yourself.

10 Likes

plus if you demonstrate it, you can delegate it…

4 Likes

I’m changing my appointment from afternoons to before lunch.

6 Likes

I always go for the last appointment of the day, and show up with a bottle of whiskey\bourbon\rye for the office staff. I usually stay after the appointment to help christen the bottle.

4 Likes

@jim26 But I washed my hands most of the time when I was finished. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Lol🤣

2 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: Should I get a Pedicure?

OMG! Look what I saw online. With the toilet paper and her doing the Zoom video chat with her friends.
:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

But jeez, put on some pants or something Barbie! Get dressed! Staying in your robe all day is not good for your mental health.

6 Likes

She’s trying to be really realistic with the outfit! :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Here’s a pet for Pandemic Barbie…

covid hamster

Humphrey the hamster.

6 Likes