DN’s Meat Thermometer and Other Mishaps Thread

Just kidding.

4 Likes

LOL, all too plausible! Sorry, @Nickyghaleb! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Yes, DN has been a bit sparse on the details!

@Nickyghaleb, what happened exactly?

Oh… so it was you, Eric… I thought @CatLady had done this and was both impressed AND gathering some material on her for her very own thread. :grin: But yes, I should’ve known.

And it wasn’t even a funny story. It was just my life in a moment of pure chaos. Not even funny… except that it involved sticking a meat thermometer in my vein. Just a case of mixed signals.

My mom, who loves to laugh about my cooking skills could barely stand it. She actually showed the doctor my vein— without even telling me what she wanted with my arm— and then they both just rolled and rolled in laughter.

All these jokes about my cooking— they don’t make me want to try to feed people.

3 Likes

That’s okay. If you keep sticking the meat thermometer in your vein, I am not sure I want to eat what you’re making…
:grinning:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

You are NO better than that unappreciative woman…

2 Likes

The question remains, were you done?

8 Likes

Dang, I wish I had thought of it! :smile_cat:

I’ve had my share of kitchen mishaps so actually I am very sympathetic! But somehow…@Eric tickles my funnybone when I most need it!

3 Likes

No, @Beacher… you didn’t…
:woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

I’ve got way worse recent accident stories, @Nickyghaleb, but I’m not ready to poke fun of myself for them yet! And that’s saying something bc I always talk about dumb things I do!

4 Likes

Hey… I’ve got way more embarrassing stuff than that, too… you’re not alone. Whenever you’re ready, you just let me know. I’ve got stuff that will even make you not want to know me anymore. :grin:

But you first.

:wink:

3 Likes

Last night our 6 kittens put on a circus clown act but with pooping and not fires… and i was the clown… trying to put everything out… for like 46 minutes. I never knew kittens had such fire potential, and it’s really time for them to go.

I also keep finding kittens lying around in the litter box like they’re at the beach. They were really cute up until yesterday. Grossed out is kind of the winning emotion right now.

Anyway. I hope you have an accidentless and fantastic weekend. :two_hearts:

2 Likes