Dexcom site is down

For those who may be wondering as I had began wondering, the Dexcom site is currently down…for us since 2155 (9:55PM) last night. Our Sugarmate isn’t currently working. Just a heads up!

6 Likes

So that’s why SugarMate is not working.

3 Likes

I wondered about that when the InPen app threw up an error message last night.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @ClaudnDaye !

3 Likes

1645 (4:45PM) it appears to be back up! Sugarmate is working again for me.

Cheers!

4 Likes

I like the Sugarmate ap because I leave my iphone unlocked with the ap open and put it in the standup charger. The BG level number enlarges and is in the middle of the screen.That way I can glance over and read what my BG level is at any time at night. The background is black so it doesn’t give out any noticeable light.

But lol, like last night, when something goes wrong, it stays stuck on the last number it got. I now know to watch for the small lettering in red that says old. It’s only happened a couple of times so no biggy, but the first time I had not a clue and I wondered why it was the same number as hours earlier.

4 Likes

I don’t know much about Sugarmate. Does it take the place of Dexcom on your phone when using Loop? What all does it do for you?

1 Like

The real value I’ve always used SugarMate for is the phonecall for lows…it’s really my only use-case for using the app. I don’t wake up to alerts but the phonecall wakes me up every time. It doesn’t take the place of Dexcom…it uses the Dexcom data much like NS does.

3 Likes

Dexcom is down again.

2 Likes

Back up, at least for a few minutes! Seems to be down again.

1 Like

A bit off topic, but I worked in IT for 35+ years and spent many hours responding to “down” or “not working as expected” problems. So this made me chuckle!!

1 Like