Congratulations to Harold, Erin Elizabeth and KAIDEN!

What a wonderful week this was! Our own @ClaudnDaye and @ErinElizabeth now have a beautiful addition to add to our own Liam and his many brothers, newly arrived KAIDEN!!!

So I am sure you are all joining me in in wishing all of them the BEST time, along with our very best thoughts, and ou hope for KAIDEN for all the happiness in the world and more!

12 Likes

Yay! Welcome! Liam is now a big brother! Very exciting. Congrats to Harold and Erin Elizabeth and all of your other kiddos too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks much. Sorry I’ve not posted pics or anything yet. I’ve just been busy as hell doing Erin’s work while she rests and recuperates and wow, does she do a lot of stuff. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m just driving kids here and there 6 hours out of each day. I don’t know how she does it!

6 Likes

I can only imagine! How is Erin doing? And are the bigger boys taking good care of the younger ones right now?

1 Like

They’re always a big help. Sometimes, the younger ones just need an older one to “play with” so that they’re content. The older ones are always available for that purpose. Also, getting us things…that never ends. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Happy days!! Congrats to the whole bunch of you. :heartbeat:

1 Like

Aw, yay! Congratulations!

1 Like

Please keep Erin in your thoughts and send her positive vibes. She inexplicably lost a lot of blood about an hour ago (probably a pint or so just dropped out of her while she was walking around in the kitchen about to fix herself a pizza.). we had to call 911. We’re in the ER now.

7 Likes

My thoughts are with her! I hope the doctors are able to address the problem and get her stabilized quickly. I’m sure she appreciates your support and love!!!

2 Likes

Oh, no. I’m so sorry!

2 Likes

Sending good healthy thoughts to Erin Elizabeth and your family! Sounds scary, but you’re in the right place and getting help. And I’ve got a feeling she’s a tough cookie! Hugs!!!

1 Like

Oh Yikes that’s scary! Hopefully they get it all fixed up quick.

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Harold, we are thinking of Erin and you very hard, wishing her good health. Update us when you have a chance.

1 Like

Sending healing thoughts. Hope everything turned out ok. That is scary to say the least.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this and hope Erin Elizabeth is on the mend quickly. Sending healing thoughts too.

1 Like

@ClaudnDaye, I’m so sorry to hear this. I hope Erin Elizabeth is doing okay now and that you guys are back home. Sending tons of positive thoughts your way.

Morning everyone. Sorry I didn’t update last night. We got home late from the ER and I was exhausted. She got released last night with no real insight into what caused the bleeding after they gave her a shot for clotting. They advised her to call her OBGYN and visit her as soon as possible. They are closed today for Presidents day so she’ll call/visit her tomorrow. She’s in bed resting and is ok. I’ve ordered bed rest for her for the next week. Will let everyone know more when we find out more. Thx for the thoughts.

They ran a full panel of tests on her including checking her hemoglobin levels and everything came back showing no problems. They said she lost over 500 cc’s of blood (more than a pint). We’ll figure it out. Thx for the thoughts and vibes.

9 Likes

Congratulations to your family! I hope she recovers quickly.