Congratulations to Harold, Erin Elizabeth and KAIDEN!

Congrats! Sorry you all had what sounds like a really stressful night—glad to hear that it sounds like she’s doing ok for the moment, and hope it gets sorted out/resolved soon and is nothing serious.

2 Likes

I’m so glad she’s home and safe, and I hope you guys get to the bottom of the cause and make sure it won’t recur!

2 Likes

Phew! At least she is stable. Let’s hope that is the end of it and nothing else happens.

I think your week of rest is just the right prescription :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ClaudnDaye congratulations, and best wishes!

1 Like

Glad to hear everything came back normal. Best that she takes it easy for a while. Looks like you’re gonna have your hands full for some time. Good luck and congratulations.

2 Likes

Scary stuff! Hopefully it resolved itself!

2 Likes

Congratulations to the whole family! Great that Erin Elizabeth will REST until everything is figured out! Sending all my good thoughts! Jessica

2 Likes

All, I wanted to give a quick update on what we found out. She ended up needing to see two different doctors and the last used the imaging equipment (sonogram/ultrasound) on her. And what they found was…nothing. Her insides checked out just fine and they reported no abnormalities with her at all. Their working theory is that what she lost in the kitchen that evening was “left over” from the birth…as strange as that seems given that it didn’t happen until a week AFTER the birth, just about.

So, she’s in bed resting with baby and, so far, everything’s been great. I just can’t wait for her to fully recover because I want to go back to her doing everything again…I have a new found respect and appreciation for everything that she does on a daily basis that are typically just taken for granted. I try to appreciate and respect her more than the world anyway, but wow…I just had no idea she did SO much! :smiley:

Thanks again for everyone’s warm thoughts and vibes for her during this time.

12 Likes

So glad everything checked out! Thank you for updating us - I was wondering how things were going.

This made me laugh! I stuck to the strict 6 weeks pp in bed, particularly due to my health issues, and I’m sure my husband was very happy when those 6 weeks were up; can’t imagine if you added several more children to the mix. Good for you, though, allowing her this needed down time to recover and bond with Kaiden!

4 Likes

@ClaudnDaye, is @ErinElizabeth doing OK?

2 Likes

She’s doing great. Thanks! She’s resting and recouping.

6 Likes