Just a quick update

I’ve been a bit MIA recently because we had a baby! Another boy – Colin – born 10/03/2017. I’ve been overwhelmed and Samson’s BG was all over the map while other caregivers picked up the slack for us, but we’re slowly emerging from the new baby fog. Hope to pick back up here more soon.

15 Likes

Awesome! Congrats! :heart_eyes:

Awwwww, congratulations!!! :grin:

1 Like

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Congratulations to you guys! What a beautiful little boy! I love the name also! <3

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

He is precious, @TiaG!! So very precious! Thanks for sharing the picture. Hope the fog lifts soon for you and that you get to enjoy that sweet time with your boys. Sorry to hear things with Samson have been rough lately. Perfectly understandable, of course. You do an extraordinary job.

1 Like

Congratulations @TiaG!!!
He is cutie pie💞

1 Like

so cute congrats!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! Very exciting! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats - your son has a good head of hair on him already !

1 Like

Congrats!!! That’s very exciting and totally explains why we’ve been missing your voice! :tada: Take good care of yourself and your gentlemen! Thanks for sharing! Sweet baby (or cute toddler or adorable teen) photos always appreciated (one of the things I love about not having FB? Being excited to see people’s photos! Lol!)

1 Like

How wonderful for you and your family!! :sunflower: Congratulations.

1 Like

Congratulations! What a cute picture of a super cute baby!! They are such a blessing.

1 Like