Anyone have an old G4 receiver or extra G5 transmitter they're not using?

My Amimas pump warranty expires at the end of February. I’m currently using it as the receiver for my G4. Insulet sent me a PDM and a months worth of pods to try out, but I need to replace (upgrade) my Dexcom.

Insurance will approve the transmitter and receiver for a G6, but not the sensors, since I filled a 90 day supply in early December, and sensors cannot be returned after they’re shipped.

Long story short, if anyone has a G4 Receiver they aren’t using, I’d like to use it with my current G4 transmitter while I try out the OmniPods. A G5 transmitter would work with my phone as well if someone has an extra.

Any help would be great.

2 Likes

@dennis, I really hope you find someone. I will mention that, unusually, we have had several requests for G5 transmitters lately, all satisfied, but I am not sure if that leaves any extra G5 transmitters available in the community. I have also recently read of several members trying old Dexcom receivers and finding them bricked. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

I might actually … I’ll look and let you know.

2 Likes

Awesome. Thanks!

1 Like

The one I thought we had is for G6 :frowning: I’ll keep looking, but I am losing hope :frowning:

Bummer. I appreciate the effort though.

@dennis I have a spare g4 receiver if you still want one. Been a while.since it was used, but it should still be functional.

4 Likes

@elver That would be amazing. I’m fairly new to the site, what’s the best way to get you my contact info to arrange the details?

@dennis, a pm would work. Tap your avatar and select the mail option, or I can send you my personal email. Either would work.

2 Likes

@elver Yeah, please pm me your email, I’m on my phone and don’t see where to send a new message on my profile.

1 Like

@elver, Dennis is new enough he might not be able to PM you, just PM him and he can reply.

1 Like

@chris. I pm’d @dennis last night with personal email.

3 Likes