670G Toubleshooting

My pump is not detecting my transmitter Any suggestions?
Ive changed sensor and charged transmitter.

1 Like

What kind of pump? What kind of sensor?

I’ve heard something along the lines of a Dexcom G5 might have trouble pairing with a t:slim X2 if it is currently paired to a receiver (or was it a phone?) Anyway, the solution was to force the old device to forget about the G5 transmitter, maybe by telling the old device to pair with a new transmitter with a fake transmitter ID like 000000.

Since you say you charged the transmitter that means you’re not using a Dexcom. Maybe Medtronic? In that case I’d suggest to call the Medtronic help line. They have an organized way of solving problems.

1 Like

If you’re using the 670G and still having a problem, you can delete your sensor from your pump and reconnect. Have you done that already?

1 Like

Hi again… I’m not sure if you’re still there or will ever be back, but I just posted a video a couple of days ago on how to delete and reconnect a transmitter from the pump. I’m going to post a link here… but don’t want to do anything that is either weird or stepping on anyone’s toes so IF this is not okay (@Eric, @Sam, and others??), please let me know or just tear it down…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va5BWgd7meU

Totally fine. We are an information sharing group

1 Like

Not sure what the concern is… but I can assure you it’s 100% fine to post links to your YouTube channel in which you’re discussing a relevant topic. I’ll look forward to watching it!

1 Like

She’s just paranoid… Probably used to tight wad forums with uncool people overseeing operations.

:smiley:

3 Likes

Oh, there’s no need for all of that. :smiley: i’d like to keep any respect i may have earned around here intact. :smiley:

1 Like

It all just very weird… but i swear, as boring as they are to watch, they have good information. For the lost 670G people out there… because there are a few. :smiley:

Anyway… I’ll save my creative dance videos for later… since they’re not quite as on point. :smiley:

1 Like

I can’t imagine what you mean…

I suspect that ClaudnDaye just misspoke; read it as “Probably used to Tight Unwad diabetes forums…”

1 Like

Hey Nicky, you have proven yourself here. There are many that would go to bat for you at this point. Other than trying to run a business by scamming your fellow FUDer’s there isn’t much that we would find a problem with.

Enjoy, you have found a home base for information sharing about the big D.

3 Likes

And every time I think you guys can’t be any nicer…

I’m really here to learn, and I have already grown exponentially since hanging around. I’m running now… coolest thing in the world… and playing around with my insulin… overall just learning how to be a diabetic of healthy mind and body. So most of what I’ll do here is just that… and maybe some general harassing and “stream of consciousness-ing”, as I’ve been told I do. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: But if there happens to be someone who’s looking for something specific to the 670G, well, I’ve got words. :grin:

Thank you, Chris. You made my day. :hugs:

4 Likes