Zevia ginger root beer is a hit with me

Since I am limiting caffeine and ginger can really calm nausea I bought a 6 pack of Zevia ginger ale. This stuff was super carbonated and I found it better a room temperature and poured in a glass.

I was going to buy some more but got distracted by the same brand ginger root beer. I have never had a no sugar root beer that was like the sugar sweetened ones. The diet ones were insipid. The addition of ginger is a master stroke, :yum::yum::yum: Maybe others wouldn’t be impressed but I am.

7 Likes

Lol… that’s one of the few flavors I don’t like! My favorites are Ginger Ale, Black Cherry, Cola and Cherry Cola. Zevia is great because it’s only sweetened with Stevia and that’s it! Their Root Beer is really good too, I’m just not a Root Beer fan, maybe that is why I don’t like the Ginger Beer one. They have worked hard to give it a non stevia flavor and are still working on some of the flavors. When they first started the company, they would give a freefill of a case each to get it into the small retail health stores to make sure it got out there so people could try it. I still read the trade magazines and this is a quote from Food Dive…

“The surprise findings disrupted the company’s prior belief that it only had a market among people eating salads, kale chips and other healthy offerings. Instead, executives found the soda has a strong following among people trying to improve some parts of their diet while continuing to indulge.”
"“The fact that folks are putting Oreos and Doritos in their basket when they’re buying Zevia was a big wake-up call for my team,” Taylor, a former Red Bull executive, said in an interview. “It’s not a niche, natural channel play, but a broad mainstream consumer play.”

If it lets you, the link to the full article is here.

7 Likes