Valentine's day 2019

I must come forward as a fan of Valentine’s Day. Though I am a big fan of all of the major holidays that give an excuse to dress in a themed manner and be a little extra cheesey :grin: It’s raining here today but luckily I have a very on theme pastel pink raincoat that I hadn’t worn in a while.

Lil bittersweet this year, since my boyfriend is deployed, but he did surprise me by setting up one of those floral arrangement deliveries. Really made me smile, he totally loves trying to surprise me with things and I totally wasn’t expecting a delivery today. I’ve been forbidden from sending him any more care packages, so he just gets my positive thoughts in return.

I’m going out for Galentine’s Day dinner tonight with a few of my girls, should be a blast. We’re trying to plot out what the best restaurant option will be that probably won’t be absolutely packed with couples, and also serve wine, very tricky combo!

There is some of my nice stuff for this Valentine’s Day :wink::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes