Unlimited photos

Here’s a photo of the eclipse posted to the NASA app:

‘Eclipse in Seven’ From the #NASA_App :

6 Likes

@Eric these photos are incredible – thank you for sharing! What a great plan and experience for you and your son. I had such FOMO on missing this, but took one for the team and joined my husband in France for the Paris marathon (poor me). @Liam-M welcome! We are so happy you are here! -JessicaD

6 Likes

Hey @JessicaD, congrats to Mark! That’s really great!

How was it?!?

And no, going to Paris does not count as “missing out”. :joy:

4 Likes

@Eric haha, no we definitely made out like bandits on this trip! Mark had a great run and paced himself so that he could actually look up and see the sites around Paris while also qualifying to keep you company in Boston next year…! Allez!

6 Likes

:partying_face:

Woo-hoo!

3 Likes

Ski season is over (never really arrived tbh), so we’re on to the next: hiking and backpacking season! I’m starting with some 3-6 mile day hikes to master my insulin management on the trail, then later this month my neighbor L and I are taking our first overnight of the year (and my first since diagnosis*)!

If there would be common interest I can run a thread with details like my meal planning/recipes, equipment choices and so on for multiday backcountry trips.

Tis the season - happy tails and happy trails y’all!
IMG_6459
Facetune_13-04-2024-09-52-46

*about a week and a half prior to my ER diagnosis, I had bludgeoned my way through this very same route/trip that’s coming up. I struggled hard obviously (had no idea how sick I was or how dangerous this was!!!), and turns out I was probably BG 300+, likely over 500 at times, the entire trip. Good thing there were plenty of bushes cause the polyuria was real… hoping this round goes better: L and I are purposely going back for my sake so I can enjoy it!

11 Likes

What a great plan! Your pictures and amazing!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard, young man.

I hope you’ll find as much support, reassurance, kinship, whatever you need… in FUD as I have over the years. Happy to see you here.

6 Likes

Great unlimited photos of M and you, Panda!
Love Mara’s Bark Ranger bandanna, too!

I love hiking but I’m not near any trails! Enjoy the hiking season!!

6 Likes

Facetune_14-05-2024-18-12-09

Tis the season!

9 Likes

Great photo of you two under the water fall!! It looks like summer has arrived there!!

4 Likes

Me trying to work with the crew.

5 Likes