The Unlimited Map

…I got off and cooked jambalaya instead…

2 Likes

So you recruited someone from Louisiana?

1 Like

Well, technically, y’all sort of already did - though born and now living again in TX, I spent most of my life in LA.

2 Likes

Ohhh. Now I am hungry! I LOVE jambalaya!

It was a (successful) instant pot experiment. Next IP experiment: gumbo.

1 Like

Where are you getting your IP ideas ? I think I might know someone who might get one for Christmas

2 Likes

Are you going to give her a vacuum cleaner too?

2 Likes

Nah I’ve already gotten her like 3 of those and the house is still a mess

4 Likes

From Pinterest - huge time suck, but it actually has a lot of great recipes.

1 Like

I would LOVE your gumbo recipe!!!

1 Like

@EricH and I are in California! It’s on there, it I thought I’d share. :wink:

That would be my second country, if I could leave the USA. Love The Netherlands.

3 Likes

@BadMoonT2 are you on the map?

1 Like

Not sure what an unlimited is. Anyway I’m from Arkansas.

1 Like

An unlimited is a person who is actively working to not let their diabetes dictate what they do.

4 Likes

@jag1 @CarolynA ?

1 Like

CarolynA is in Colorado, got her on there already.

1 Like

Well I am into tight control, so maybe that qualifies. I notice there is no spell checker, anyway to turn that on?

1 Like

I have @jag1 pegged as a new Englander. Maybe jersey. We’ll see if I’m right. Maybe mass but you’ve already got it

The map is really just a listing of where our members are from. Everyone who has signed up is welcome. Being unlimited doesn’t mean we have already achieved that, it really is just a mindset that you don’t want diabetes to dictate what you do in your life.

We don’t have any requirement (tight control or not), but rather the mindset that we hope this site helps to foster in the diabetic community.

1 Like