The Unlimited Map

I thought it would be cool to post a map of the Unlimiteds.

I started with the U.S., mostly just from reading posts and from memory. I may have missed your state. If so, lemme know and I can fill it in.

For the world map, I have only done the U.S. and Canada. I know we have many other countries represented, but I don’t even know where to begin on that. Maybe people can send me some countries and I can add them.

Let’s paint the world!

FUD-World-Map

8 Likes

@Britt in Maine
@jeff_h15 in Arizona

There not active on here though
@mike_barry in Illinois (eta I see now you’ve got Illinois… I get it and Indiana confused because they have to go to Indiana to buy handguns)
@slee in Tennessee (rhymes even)

@Pianoplayer7008 are you on there?

I thought we had some Nevadans too but I can’t remember who

1 Like

A tiny spot on the world map: The Netherlands

8 Likes

Good food and beer though. Had the best rice table of my life.

2 Likes

Yup - I’m in TX

That’s surprising. We aren’t known for our cuisine, but I’m glad you had some good food :smiley:

1 Like

Updated. Added Tennessee, Main, Arizona, Spain, and Netherlands.

-Map

FUD-World-Map

1 Like

We’re missing the entire Great Plains! What’s going on, they don’t have Internet? Or beetus?

2 Likes

I love oma soup and those absolutely giant meatballs (can’t remember what they are called).

2 Likes

@jroth is Germany.

I don’t know what oma soup is, oma means grandma. Perhaps it’s a vegetable soup according to grandma’s recipe. Are our meatballs (you mean gehaktballen, right?) that giant? We usually consider everything from the US giant :joy:

1 Like

Oma soup is soup made by Oma! It is not eating Oma :laughing:. For my wife’s familty it is groentesoep met balletjes.

And that is the word I was looking for - gehaktballen!

EDIT: And gehaktballen are giant compared to the marble-sized meatballs that get put in the groentesoep.

2 Likes

What a GREAT idea this is!

1 Like

Adding Deutschland.

-Map

FUD-World-Map

2 Likes

Rijsttafel !!! I LOVE that! I used to make it at home often.

Amazing memories of these meals in Amsterdam – always after the museum visits rather than before, cos you can’t really walk afterwards.

2 Likes

“Omas Suppe” / The soup that grand Ma was cooking, is always the best soup in the world.
It’s not a specific recipe. It’s always the one recipe that only the own grandma can cook.
So it’s difficult to say what’s your grandma’s special recipe. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My username is actually another traditional Dutch (winter) dish: stamppot boerenkool, mashed potatoes with kale (preferably served with rookworst (smoked sausage)).

2 Likes

I have it on good authority there are other things you can do in Amsterdam where you can’t really walk afterwards.

2 Likes

Y’all are making me hungry, looking up these dishes…particularly the rijstaffel, @Michel and @Chris.

3 Likes

Stop thinking about food and go recruit in some of those states to the north of you, PP!

:smiley: