Sugarmate.io not displaying all BGs

You see my screenshot above, right? That’s SugarMate…it shows 30 as my lower base.

1 Like

In your experience does your Dexcom sensor report values below 40?

1 Like

@Trying That low I had the other day, in Tidepool it doesn’t show in the daily graph. But it did record my 33 Finger stick as a manual entry.

1 Like

Yes, I have mine set the same way. Still doesn’t show the BGs that are 39. I even tried setting the lower range to 0!

I think @glitzabetes is right, Dexcom reports BGs < 40 as “LOW”. I believe xDrip+ saves it as 39 and that is the value that gets sent out to followers, other apps. For example, xDrip+ BG Data Table show “LOW mg/dl 39” for a LOW entry.

1 Like

Tidepool is showing BGs < 40 for me though. I checked my xDrip+ log and it shows Tidepool uploaded at "14:13 Syncing data between: 11:33 - 13:58 ". My watch (collector) was disconnected from the phone while I was running so once reconnected, all records are uploaded to Tidepool. Tidepool shows a gap though for 12:53 - 14:03. So it uploaded about 1.5 hours data but missing the last hour of data. All the synced (watch to phone) BGs show in xDrip+, NS, and sugarmate though. So there must be an issue w/ the Tidepool sync in latest xDrip+… I checked previous Tidepool days and I have seen gaps around the same time I went running, but not always. So I’m not sure if it is related or not. I tend to think it is. I’ll see what tomorrow does!