So I Met Eric Yesterday... šŸ˜±

Good thing your wife and I didnā€™t need you to help us make arrangements then. She said sheā€™s got so many stories. :hugs:

1 Like

How far are you from Roanoke? Possible residency opportunity there for my wife

1 Like

Roanoke is about 3 hours or so?? Are you talking to me? :grin:

If you are, Iā€™ll just say anything in Virginia is close enough. I donā€™t mind a car ride. I just donā€™t like to fly. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yeah I was throwing that out in your general directionā€¦ strangely Roanoke, VA seems to be one of the very few places in the country that offers fellowships to orthopedic nurse practitioners, so itā€™s on our radarā€¦

Sheā€™d be happy to know we have friends ā€œnearbyā€

1 Like

@Sam Roanoke is a beautiful town. Not Alaska, but lots of Southern charm. Just be prepared to step back in time regarding morals and attitudes.

I would go back in a heartbeat!

2 Likes

Oh, I wouldnā€™t have made the 10 hour drive from where Iā€™m at. Iā€™m just being snarky bc itā€™s my love language for all forms of relationships. I antagonize those whom I really like. And my five year old is turning out to be my carbon copy in that regard.

You broke my code!

2 Likes

@Nickyghaleb, youā€™re 525 miles away from me ā€¦ and that scares me! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Challenge accepted. Iā€™m butt podding as we speak. Youā€™re welcome.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t have driven it for Ericā€¦ just to be clear.

3 Likes

A million miles for you Nick. Fly, drive, walk, crawl. Whatever it takes.

1 Like

Really, @Eric? Really? We just got back on solid ground, the three of us, and you have to go and profess favoritism again?

And here I was going to write both of you guys on my butt podā€¦now itā€™s just going to be @Nickyghaleb on there.

[This is getting weird really quickly, btw.]

1 Like

ā€¦and a million plus 1 for you, Alli.
:grinning:

1 Like

Okay weā€™re all square now. That ā€œplus 1ā€ makes all the difference.

1 Like

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: SO sweetā€¦

But Iā€™m still not sharing space on the butt pod. Her butt (pod) is mine. :grin:

Seriously, @Eric, likewise. You know that. :hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl:
Awww, @Beacher, you donā€™t have to be scared at that distance. Thatā€™s a 4 day drive for me. 5 if I get lost, and I always get lost. :grin:

3 Likes

Hey Sam!

We live in Roanoke, VA. Itā€™s a great place. We moved here a few years ago. Let me know if you have any questions.

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Medicare and Switching from MDT to Dexcom Sensors

A post was merged into an existing topic: Medicare and Switching from MDT to Dexcom Sensors