Senseonics is still in the Game!

And an update on Senseonics… they are still in the game.

Latest update via Seeking Alpha

(Seeking Alpha: Senseonics rallies as CGM data shows promise against rivals. Senseonics rallies as CGM data shows promise against rivals (NYSE:SENS) | Seeking Alpha)

5 Likes

Just for reference for anyone not familiar with them, Senseonics is the implantable CGM device that last 3 months.
(I think it’s 3 months).

3 Likes

Here’s some info about the 180 day sensor under development, sounds like it works well. FDA approval for the 180 day Eversense is anybody’s guess.
Senseonics Announces Results of the PROMISE Study Demonstrating Strong Accuracy of 180 Day CGM Sensor – Senseonics

3 Likes

“In addition to featuring the first long-term and first implantable CGM sensor, the system is also first to feature a smart transmitter that provides wearers with discreet on-body vibratory alerts for high and low glucose and can be removed, recharged and re-attached to the skin without discarding the sensor.”

Vibratory alerts - Very interesting

4 Likes

…and Handy! I enjoyed the vbiratory alerts when I tried the Eversense. BG alerts while untethered to a phone or receiver were a great feature. If they can get the 180 day sensor approved I will be tempted to go back to Eversense mainly for that unique feature.

3 Likes

I think I remember reading that the 180-day sensor is available in Europe

3 Likes