Samsung watch 6 as standalone for dexcom

Hi, I’m New to this forum and can’t find a solution for samsung watch 6 as a standalone for dexcom 6. Is it possible of I have esim in the watch?
Which app should I use to get it work. I have tried xdrip+, but can only get it work with my Phone nearby.
Hope someone can help pointing me in the right direction.

Are you looking to get another watch or use the one you have?

I think the Google Pixel Watch 2 LTE let’s you see your Dexcom without needing your phone with you. You need the phone to set it up, but once you have set it up you don’t need the phone with you to see the numbers.

The other option is the BlueJay watch, which is much cheaper. But that watch is pretty much only Dexcom and time-of-day, and an alarm or two. It does not have any other functions like heart-rate, weather, steps, or anything like that.

1 Like

I search a solution to use my samsung watch 6.
A solution that let my Phone stat at home and just let the watch work as connect ion and transmitter.
I think it should be possible as there is a internet (esim) and bluetooth connection i the watch.

1 Like

I hope you can find a solution. I am not sure of one using that watch.

If you do find it, please let us all know.

Is it possible to somehow get in touch with some of the vise people who work with the data from transmitter and the signal it sends?