Returning member in need

I’m in Boston for my son’s surgery and my G6 sensor just got pulled out. Can anyone spare one? The Joslin Center couldn’t even part with one! I can drive to pick up. Thanks for your help! BobCarlson

Please PM Bob if you can help!

2 Likes

Bob - I’m in Boston-- Chestnut Hill/Newton, close to Boston College (less than 5 miles from BWH). I have a sensor if you still need one. Things are hectic here today, but I can leave a sensor for you on my front porch. Will send you a note through this system with my telephone # as well. Sorry you are dealing w this! Jessica

15 Likes

@JessicaD, you are tremendous!

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks, Jessica!!! :heart:

4 Likes

I tried to reply here earlier, but had difficulty. I received a sensor from Jessica, is now calibrating and should be happily monitored within 2 hours. I know that I messaged you earlier, Jessica , but wanted to thank you publicly here on the post. My family is feeling relief with me reconnecting to CGM. Thank you again! - Bob

13 Likes

@bob.carlson I am so grateful we were able to connect and that you are up and running again. I am disappointed I was on the go when you stopped by, but was happy to talk on the phone. Am happy to help anytime and sending all the best wishes for your son’s recovery xoxo

7 Likes

Wow outstanding @JessicaD, that was fantastic, that is what a strong community is all about!

7 Likes