Random D thoughts

Definitely in front of your son and his girlfriend.

Can’t wait for your next race…you’re at the front of the pack at the starting line…the crowd goes around you…and you’re there the whole time just swinging your arms in that same spot. Not sure if you’ll make it on the podium though. Just bring your copy of Woman’s World for the race officials.

5 Likes

I’m a little late to the party on this one, but I’m laughing so hard I’m sure the neighbors can hear me. I am sorry that your children reported you for crimes and then told them you were a drug user. I’m positive I will be sharing this around the dinner table today.

7 Likes

I would have to fall on top of an open magazine in order to say I’ve looked inside of one of these. Now, in truth, I really don’t find any magazines too tempting, but there are certain ones… I just couldn’t…

2 Likes

I thought it was funny, too, after the fact. Now I’m actually getting a little nervous there might be early signs of plotting.

3 Likes

I celebrated Pi Day today. There are not a lot of options for things you can do to celebrate.

6 Likes

Loved that!

And, omg, can’t believe we missed it, we are so disconnected right now.

I am afraid we will just have to celebrate it tonight. I am flying this morning to Paris to join the family, so I really hope we can celebrate IT in style :slight_smile:

1 Like

if you expand the definition to include pizza, the options increase somewhat :pizza:
Our local pizzeria had a Pi Day deal where the second pizza was $3.14.

5 Likes

I should have thought of that.

I think if you do it on 3/15, the pizza would be a little bigger, right?!?!

3 Likes

The day after Pie Day:

3 Likes

I had this for dinner last week, but maybe that woulda been better for June 28? Double Pi day?

3 Likes

I see you’re in training for pie^2 (pi squared) day! More pizza for you @Eric!

2 Likes

Aaack! you beat me to it @TravelingOn. I was going for the Pi R squared joke too. Next year I will have to be more proactive, lol

3 Likes

Hahahaha. I should’ve let you. I was so annoyed I couldn’t make the superscript number on my phone. Maybe your joke would’ve been better. :wink:

1 Like

Behind the scenes, Kim is prepping for the pi r squared pizza joke…

4 Likes

Somehow I doubt this would be true. Next year the gloves are off!

3 Likes

That’s hilarious!!! Square pizza! :rofl:

2 Likes

I love how Dexcom gives the “rapidly falling” alarm no matter what number you’re at. Samson is at 300 and dropping by 20 and it’s giving me that tinkling alarm. Yep, got it, Dexcom, I think we’re good!

9 Likes

Yes! When Liam is high and I hear that sound, I’m celebrating… What does Liam do? He says… Papa, I’m falling fast, I need a snack… I’m like nooooooo… Stupid alarm. Lol

5 Likes

Do you know how awesome it is that he says that?!?
:smiley:

It’s great to hear about him connecting the dots like that!

3 Likes

Curious if you have enough non-sensor time to know if he feels his drops yet? Or he is still too engaged in the great imaginary universe of a child?